For BD6

Hey, Pussy Breath, how are you doing?

1 Like

Fuckin great :sunglasses: how are you, man?

You missed my point, apparently.:slightly_smiling_face:

That was the the most testosterone i think I’ve seen you display, are you sure this new nic is going to work for you?

1 Like

I showed you that point that being silly and funny is okay.

Being racist isn’t.

:man_shrugging:

And apparently being homophobic is, and you’re putting a LOT of effort into deflecting from your continued homophobic posts.

1 Like

What? I cunt hear you.

Typical, running away from your own shitbaggery.

Are you okay? Do you need help getting over your absolute hypocrisy on why you’ve never called that racist ass geezer also known as @Bigdukesix out for racism? If you truly believe words can be hurtful, which you’re trying to insinuate, then you should be yelling at him for his absolute multitude of racist posts- but your silence is noticeable. Until you call that racist shite out, go fuck yourself.

This is not about whether I call BD6 out since I’m not saying it’s ok for me to be a shitbag but not someone else. This is about your own hypocrisy because YOU are the one calling out others but deciding it doesn’t apply to you.

Get it? No? The problem isn’t on my end.

So you still refuse to call out Racist6?

That’s your red herring.

I’m kind of unclear about why it’s Wabbit’s job to call out someone whose racism YOU are pissed off about.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. Homophobbot’s comprehension is sorely lacking, I suspect out of choice.

Trust me, we’re all a little bit sad that BD6 hasn’t been coming around lately, we all miss him yugely, he may be back when he is ready to come back, or he may not.

time will tell.

He’s been asking me to condemn BD6 as well.

Why do you people refuse to condemn racism?

Waiting.

It’s kind of clear that everyone is jumping over me for making a joke when no one has jumped all over Racist6, who is racist as fuck. I’ve called him out multiple times and, for fucking real, Oak has said “he’s just joking”.

The hypocrisy is absolutely blinding.

2 Likes

Racism is okay, fine and dandy at CBT!