Forget Charlottesville – Russia is still the true Trump scandal

London’s The Spectator just dropped a bombshell report saying that Donald Trump’s mendacious ex-partner, Felix Sater, in the failed Trump SoHo condominium project may have already snitched on the President of the United States in a major criminal bank fraud conspiracy case. Special Counsel Mueller reportedly took over the federal probe into the Trump SoHo Hotel just under a month ago, and the investigation could lead to broad criminal charges.

In his story entitled, “Forget Charlottesville – Russia is still the true Trump scandal,” the Bayeux-Calvados Award-winning journalist Paul Wood – who broke this major story about the Trump-Russia dossier for the BBC News – dropped a tremendous bombshell:

For several weeks there have been rumours that Sater is ready to rat again, agreeing to help Mueller. ‘He has told family and friends he knows he and POTUS are going to prison,’ someone talking to Mueller’s investigators informed me.

Sater, the mafia-linked Russian emigre, was Trump’s development partner at Bayrock Group, which developed Trump SoHo and later a senior advisor to the Trump Organization.

Newly leaked emails reveal that the entire Trump family is involved in the $350 million dollar bank fraud investigation surrounding the Trump SoHo Hotel, which they promoted on NBC’s The Apprentice for two years.

After noting that he rented the penthouse of 40 Wall Street in the Trump Office Tower all the way back in 1996, Sater spilled the beans to the New Yorker in an extensive interview earlier this month:

[Felix Sater] couldn’t resist telling me though that something big was brewing. “In about the next 30 to 35 days,” he told me, “I will be the most colorful character you have ever talked about. Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.”

He said Trump’s willingness to take him on, even after discovering his criminal past, was indicative of his character. “I know you’re gonna be able to spin it as ‘He doesn’t care and will do business even with gangsters,’ ” Sater said to me. “Wouldn’t it also show extreme flexibility, the ability not to hold a grudge, the ability to think outside the box, and it’s okay to be enemies one day and friends the next?”

Felix Sater is right about one thing. Donald Trump’s willingness to violate state and federal law to hide his relationship with a convicted felon in order to make millions of dollars, while their businesses crumbled to dust, is indicative of his character — or lack thereof.

Sater’s description of Trump’s “extreme flexibility” is the real philosophy of our racist president whose campaign mantra of “extreme vetting” was little more than extreme racism under the thinnest of veils.

Trump and Sater’s “extreme flexibility” reads like something out of Game of Thrones.

The Financial Times broke news last month that Donald Trump’s twice-convicted felon ex-partner had begun cooperating with adverse parties in the Trump SoHo litigation but limited the report to one of the foreign real estate buyers.

Paul Wood’s new report fits the pattern of Felix Sater’s past behavior to a tee since the Supreme Court unsealed his conviction in 2012 and revealed that he was an FBI informant for ten years after being caught in a $40 million penny stock fraud scheme.

2 Likes

Sad.

Please let Pence be guilty of something.

1 Like