Foxes guarding the henhouse - 2 counselors overdose and die at Chester Co. halfway house

http://www.wfmz.com/news/southeastern-pa/2-counselors-overdose-and-die-at-chester-co-halfway-house/514527510

More good times in the hood, eh?

Yeah it is good news - they are handing out this fucking drug to bring them back at 70 bucks a clip or whatever - also an ambulance responding to a fucking OD is pulling resources from someone else who may be in need that is not a junkie.
The thing is they rob and steal to no end and then get caught and rehabbed and do it again.

Six sez fuck em and I done my share of drugs but that would be the day I would stick a needle in a vein.

Fucking governor handed out 20 million for this bullshit

1 Like

This fentanyl seems to be the sort of problem that solves itself over time. They should change its street name to DUTERTE.

You sound like a good CON in that post.

Maybe you will change yer tune if you need help and they across town catering to some fucking addict

I could need help and find they’re across town helping an innocent child. Should I then hate all sick children?

Do children spend all their waking hours breaking into homes to get a fix or grabbing purses off old ladies?

Better minds than yours have determined addiction is a disease. They should be spending money figuring out how to cure it. It would be a win/win for everyone – even yer grumpy self.

They have found the cure…

That guy should turn the gun on himself and pull the trigger.

perhaps he also has a disease and needs our understanding, like the dope fiends in PA…

Then he should be taken off the streets and committed to a program.

Only to get out and kill again

you really don’t get it!