Freaking ELON - only expat pedos live in Thailand - classic

Went there for 10 days in the 90’s with the military, it was a blast, never saw any of the shit people like Elon claim, not saying it doesn’t exist but never saw any of it. Yes they did have plenty of semi legal and open prostitution.

There are a lot of Americans, Brits, Europeans, Australians, etc. living over in Thailand… some of them own bars etc. I’d guess most expats live there because it’s cheap as fuck and the people including the ladies are friendly.

What a weird thing to say about this man who put his life ain jeapordy to save those kids,

He went out of his way to call genius fucking stupid - WHY?

Elon did not take it well

Because that submaribe wouldn’t have worked no matter how much of a “genius” Musk is, he didn’t figure that out.

Musk WAS attention whoring.

Musk is also the guy that thought he could build cars mostly with robots. How’s that turning out?

1 Like

Maybe Elon is a little AW, but he was under no obligation to do a damn thing and at his own expense sent some of his top Engineers and a bunch of equipment half way around the world at his own expense to try, I doubt a smart guy like an Elon would do all that knowing he didn’t have snowball in hell’s chance.

Now granted Elon might be a bit eccentric and thin skinned, and i think this little brouhaha, is just a couple alpha’s jostling for the upper hand (attention?) or some petty bs.

PS, Gary Glitter the author of that epic one hit wonder Rock n Roll Part 1 got caught doing some pedo shit over there and spent some time behind Thai Jail Bars.

1 Like

Did you look even once at the graphics of the caves?

There were patches of cave out of water and others under water. How the heck do you move a submarine in the portions where there is no water, all the while taking care of a weakened teen boy?

Alpha male bullshit not withstanding, Elon Musk was promoting Elon Musk. He’s an asshole. He runs TESLA here locally on fear and intimidation. You’re dispensible, we can get robots to do this job.

Fuck that prick.

Germans build cars with almost all robots - nothing new

It they can do it Elon can do it

Now I do not know, I was not privy to Elon’s Team of Engineers thinking and planning, but is it possible they only intended to use the submersibles in those blue watery areas?

Again, why would you want to drag the fucking thing from one blue watery area to another when it’s your job to focus on a kid?

That’s my question. Just because he’s a genius doesn’t mean he’s always smart. Common sense goes a long fucking way…

Why the fuck isn’t TESLA working out then? Oh yeah, MUSK.

1 Like

All Electric Car Technology is dependent on energy storage, which is currently in “Batteries” which is still in ia relative infancy, which is why Elon and most all the “Big” Auto Makers & Energy Companies are spending gazillions on battery research looking for the lightening in a bottle next discovery to get us closer to “Perpetual Motion”

It’s working - go short the mother fucker if you are so sure

shud be easy money if yer so convinced

So far all the shorts have got it up the ass bigtime

I don’t have your kind of money.

And he may have money, but TESLA isn’t doing so great.

I must have missed hearing that you were military,

USO Overseas Shows, went there for “Cobra Gold.” Basically they drop all the Navy and Air Force guys off in the middle of one of the biggest open prostitution districts int he world in Pattya Beach… the mission, don’t contract VD…

1 Like

We also played for the US and Thai brass at this nice hotel in Chong Buri and man they treated us like rock stars, we had carts of booze and food afterwards, guys to haul all of our stuff away for us… and some of it we really did never see again… lol

There’s an Annual Festival in Portland Oregon every year The Rose Festival, parades a carnival on the river front and Big Displays of Roses of Course up at the “International Rose Test Gardens” and as the crazy old Master Chief that recruited me liked to say “And the United States Navy comes up stream to spawn” He razzed me a bit about as I got scheduled to go off to boot 2 weeks before Rose Festival Fleet Week.

1 Like

The diver on whom Musk dropped the pedo label, is threatening to sue, and I hope he does.

how is your car company doing?

oh yeah, you dont have one.

how about your other enreprenural endeavours?

oh yeah, you teach gang bangers how to breed. you add nothing to society.