Funeral For Ukranian Fascists

Judging from the comments section US propaganda isn’t working out very well except in Merica.

If only those brave soldiers had guns they could have defended themselves!

There are a ton of Russian trolls on the Yahoo.

Looks to me like most of them are broke ass welfare West Ukranians wanting us to go fight for them.

I saw this earlier today too and it looked interesting.

Google “30 Ruble Army”.

I should get paid to troll, LOL.

I’ve been accused of being a Russian troll by guys typing broken english about 1000 times on there. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a ton of Israeli trolls on yahoo too. They have an entire national troll alert system so they can go gang up on articles.

Did you see the video in that link you posted?

WOW

Which one? I watched most of both of them.

I think I saw the first where those psycho Israelis are hateful toward the black Jews.

Interesting to see any Jews calling any other group “infiltrators”. facepalm

Christ!

I think that’s on that article at The Nation I linked to.

Yes, it is.

In the Nation article it talks about how Israel has this huge network of Israeli trolls setup to undermine public opinion on sites like Yahoo etc. They’re on all of the Israel articles and I think this same army of trolls is also working the Ukraine articles as pro Ukranians.

I wonder how much that pays?

probably a few shekels, maybe a night with a Tel Aviv prostitute once in awhile?

Yes, I read the article.

The propaganda machine is strong, but not just in Israel…in the West as well. No longer are American journalists allowed to say “occupied territories”…they’re basically told to say “Israeli neighborhoods” which masks the fact that Israel is breaking international law.

Americans that side with Israel should petition to give the Southwest back to Mexico…hell at least the Southwest was legally a part of the Mexican nation. It didn’t exist because the Bibble said it did.

1 Like

Mecksiko didn’t own Orygun, right?

Nope. :slight_smile: