Gainesville Police response to Trump

Link unavailable.

You people take everything out of context.

Also, it’s from The Mashable.

Hopefully tough talkin Donny soft tiny hands will get a brain injury when the cops slam his head into the cop car when he gets arrested for treason. Not that he isn’t already brain damaged enough…

1 Like

rlly?

Ffs…it’s about the gang, M-13. Who cares?

What context does one take when an elected official tells cops they should beat down suspects?

1 Like

M-13, gang members.

Yeah scary guys they should be locked up and deported etc, but our constitution has language about this sort of thing, ie beating out confessions etc that i agree with.

They aren’t US citizens.

You know for a fact every member is an illegal?

And like i said i am not against aggressive enforcement of the law with gangsters, but i do not believe we are a country that wants to see torture and summary executions on our streets.

I don’t have a problem with excessive force on known gang members.

1 Like

It is working bigly in Philippines.

1 Like

Works great in North Korea.

1 Like

Context doesn’t matter here. Trump shot off his piehole again and the photo of him doing so in front of a mob of grinning pig cops … along with a transcript of the words … is enough.

At the very best, his remarks were injudicious, and even in the context of MS13 they suggested that he was the national arbiter of cop behavior which he definitely is not.

And several departments have hastened to say so.

2 Likes

Is this the America we want?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art/mlk/photogallery/1963-65/photo01.jpg

Next time around it won’t just be the darkies, it could be you or me.

1 Like

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.

1 Like

People like Epiphany don’t want law and order, they want the cops to be their own thug gang.

2 Likes

You know what

I do think we would be doing better without the cops indeed

Remember when the cops entered strike in a state and how it went down just like that movie “The Purge”?

90% of the ones who got killed were criminals. People just cleaned their hoods in some places

Some cops simply went around killing known dangerous criminals and people committing crimes in the streets

1 Like