Game of Thrones S07E02 Stormborn!

What’s the point of having dragons if you don’t use them? Would the people of KL really be so much angrier at Dany for burning the Red Keep when Cersei already blew up their sept in the middle of the populated area of the city?

Instead she’s thrown away her fleet for no purpose whatsoever, and is sending her best soldiers to the other side of the continent to attack a place no Lannisters even live anymore…

Yeah, but greyscale is like the crust on French Onion soup, so there’s that…

1 Like

Yeah it is apparently just a skin disorder…and Sam (who hates blood) is gonna fix it.

That wasn’t blood.

I’m finding this season a lot more gratuitously gory. Is it just me?

I quit after S03. It had already jumped the shark. Not even tits & ass have lured me back.

1 Like

I’ve never seen an episode. One time an online poster compared me to a female character (she had short hair) and had no idea what he was talking about.

Do the unsullied have no dicks or just balls?

Sorry Norm, that wasn’t meant to be to you haha

Been gone in Michigan for 9 days so haven’t been around to talk any Thrones yet this season.

Tyrion & Dany learned about Jon
Jon learned about Dany and Tyrion
Arya talked with Hot Pie

EURON GREYJOY MADE THE GREATEST ENTRANCE INTO ANY BATTLE EVER.

And we’re all better off having seen it.

no idea about the unsullied but in Rome, Byzantium, Ottoman empire etc there were both types of Eunuch. The ones without a penis or testicles were much more valuable because the operation to remove the penis was so dangerous and a large number of boys died from either blood loss or from the inability to urinate. Taking the balls was comparatively simple.

Hrm. Interesting. That makes sense now that you outline it.

I’m going to pretend the unsullied guy had his rod and only lost his tackle.

Bad time to be pregnant, after being taken prisoner and all…