Globex open 11PM Zulu -

I was the fuck I was short up to my jugular

wut

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GuRQrplOhMs/VglsYct2ihI/AAAAAAAAB2w/-KU-aSoj1iY/s1600/yawning%2BJapanese%2Bmacaque%2Bby%2BDaisuke%2BTashiro%2Bat%2BWikimedia.jpg

I wish I was short Dow or S&P futures

cause they are headed fucking down at the open

this is fucking guaranteed

If yer not already short it is too late

Thanks Trump!

We all knew the Great Trumponomics Market collapse was coming. Just didn’t think it would be so soon.

1 Like

It will drop at the open - maybe 80 points

come back to a fib to shove it up some short in the holes

then tank it

It happened exactly like I sed

Should I keep my fortune in bonds then?

Yes, they will be good fer starting fires in the ET

Should I invest in sardines? I have everything else.

I read something online a while back that made a good case for a quality flashlight, not one of yer chink made Walmart lights,

'Nova won today - big 2nd half comeback against Virginia. Probably drop back to #3 with the Zags taking top spot.

Actually most top of the line lights are chink - they make some nice lights

only one or two are USA made

I got one of these - China - it’s a great high quality light -

1 Like

Isn’t that the one that they caution may explode if the batries aren’t just right. I don’t think I want to wear anything on my head that might explode - I’m not like that Muhammad guy ya know.

eneloops never splode

The fake bull lasted just long enough to get the Cons gleefully high-fiving themselves and claiming Trumpcredit for it: now they own it, and flop.

I don’t really want it to crash, but it is annoying as fuck seeing Trumpsylvannians claiming credit a week into his Junta.

It happened almost like I said - futs are only down 58 at 9:08 EST

I shud have shorted the pop I predicted after the downdraft - I am stupid as fuck

1 Like

If it was easy, every day trader would be a Millionaire, and and every Wall Streeter would be a Billionaire.