Go ahead call me a liberal!

1 Like

Go kill some more babies you liberal scum murderer! Every life is precious!!!

3d067006490a20f57be10186619a213b35581971_1_680x906

1 Like

Until it’s born, right?

Zing!

I will and do it in your name.

So you gonna pay for the proper housing and care with more taxes? Or do you think the foster system is adequate?

1 Like

This isn’t the place Dovey. Try SG, or better yet BC. I swear Herman will listen.

AE99B086-4FA8-4498-B6E2-66D05A774700

You’re on the band wagon regarding abortion. Then I see you posted this type of hate at SG. :roll_eyes: WTF is wrong with you? The H2O in Michigan? Bad show Amiga.

1 Like

There are so many things women have been freed from because of that little lady. It’s sad that these younger generations are so hateful.

2 Likes

So, your argument for abortion is that it saves taxpayers money; not that it is a right of women. Humm.

Doesn’t matter what guys think… guys have no right to make decisions about abortions…

1 Like

I agree. A man’s best chance to avoid having a baby and still have sex it to put the fucking condom on.

2 Likes

One point of many.

As anti tax as the right is, they have no problem with forcing people to pay for things.

“Anyone but me,” the Republicans say. “tread on anyone but me.”

1 Like

False dilemma

2 Likes

:rofl:

That deserves a thread of its own for the rabid pro-birthers.

1 Like

I don’t see a dilemma. Boro supports supports abortion as a means of saving money, not because he supports the rights of women.

I said one example out of a couple reasons and you act like that’s my only argument.

Also I’ve already said this a little further up- I’ll screenshot it here for easy viewing.