God Whisperer of Don

“We are more impressed with a Saul anointing than a David anointing because we are more impressed with what looks right than what is right,” White, whose ministries were once the subject of a failed Senate probe investigating possible financial improprieties, said. “Therefore, we choose things that we think should sound right, should act right. They say about our president, ‘Well, he is not presidential.’ Thank goodness. Thank goodness. Thank goodness … he is not a polished politician. In other words, he is authentically — whether people like it or not — has been raised up by God. Because God says that He raises up and places all people in places of authority.”

She continued: “It is God who raises up a king. It is God that sets one down. When you fight against the plan of God, you are fighting against the hand of God.”<

Baron Donald Hardchargin’ - has a certain ring to it.

I guess God raised up Ted Kuczinsky, too?

I doubted Trump’s alleged Christianity, but seeing that pic of him praying with some Televangelists convinced me it’s legit.

He’s not a king.
Well, I didn’t vote for him.
And look, he’s got shit all over him!

Of course, what she also means is, resisting Obama when he was President was ALSO an affront to God.

Right?

3 Likes

Someone needs to give her a psychiatric evaluation.