GOP Lawmaker: Lynch Anyone Who Takes Down Confederate Monuments

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-lawmaker-lynch-anyone-takes-042217294.html

conz are spiraling out of control

1 Like

The irony of all the internet contards that shriek about the confederates being Democrats.

Maybe they will all kill each other and we will be rid of the South

1 Like

Why would you want to remove these monuments anyway?

They were folks who were full of hate and wanted slavery

600,000 dead because of it

they were the most evil motherfuckers on the planet

that’s why

If it was up to me I would did up lee and blowtorch his fucking skull

3 Likes

I wonder if Six knows there were more slaves in NEW YORK in 1860 than there were slaves in Alabama.

And how many whites from NY died for there release from slavery

The monuments should come the fuck down - everyone of them

Every city fighting to keep them should have 63 tons of Dioxin dumped in the center square

not that I have a strong opinion

2 Likes

lol you sure have a way with words…

Your opinion is noted.

I think the monuments should stay the fuck up if the people who live there want them up.

And there is nothing about 63 tons of Dioxin that’s funny in any way, aside from speculating how much of it should get pumped up your ass by a nurse wearing whites.

Thanks - I am gifted in that respect

Why are they coming down - it seems that is what the majority wants

The majority black City Council in 2015 voted 6-1 to approve plans to take the statues down, but legal battles over their fate have prevented the removal until now, said Landrieu, who proposed the monuments’ removal and rode to victory twice with overwhelming support from the city’s black residents.

People who want the Confederate memorials removed say they are offensive artifacts honoring the region’s slave-owning past. But others call the monuments part of the city’s history and say they should be protected historic structures.

Landrieu said the memorials don’t represent his city as it approaches its 300th anniversary next year. The mayor said the city would remove the monuments, store them and preserve them until an “appropriate” place to display them is determined.

THEY SHOULD BE DISPLAYED UNDER A FUCKING JACKHAMMER

1 Like

I don’t agree with destroying history because it’s distasteful. If you do, people forget half if it.

1 Like

It’s in the history books

no need for reminders every fucking time you drive to the shoppers

1 Like

I disagree. Don’t ever forget that shit so you never repeat it.

1 Like

Every fukkin generation, those in power re-write the books and wanna take down the monuments.

1 Like

My last comment on this topic

It would prolly be worth fighting another civil war to fucking be rid of them

I think that was Obama’s plan with Jade Helm, he was going to invade then give the south to Mexico or whoever.