Grenfell Tower death toll now 79

The number of people dead or missing presumed dead following the Grenfell Tower tragedy has risen to 79, police have said, as a minute’s silence was held for victims of the fire.

Firefighters halted work to join residents at the north Kensington site at 11am on Monday during emotional scenes to remember those killed. Four more people were formally identified, taking the total to five in the early stages of a search and recover operation expected to take weeks.

I wish we took capitalism as seriously aş islamic terror.

4 Likes

So do I. All the outrage people muster against something which might affect 1 in several million of them, while nothing for the very thing that is fucking with all of their lives on a daily basis, and is only due to get worse and worse.

As they pointed out in the article, more people died in the fire than died in the multiple terror attacks on 7/7.

1 Like

Just curious but do you tell moozelimbs that you wish they would take the threat of Islam as seriously as they do the west when there is a muzzie on moose lime bombing? Not that I’m disagreeing with the core of your statement, just…

…are you fair and balanced?

1 Like