Happy Veterans Day

:slight_smile:

And something I’m especially excited about, the Army approved the “new” pinks and greens… today!

1 Like

It should be called

HAPPY STUPID FUCKS DAY

Your President wouldn’t stand in the rain to honor you if you died for him. Fact.

2 Likes

still boro would be willing to get his legs blowed off fer the banks and mining companies - then he cud beg for cash at the shoppers lobby like I see every week

Marvin, my Dad’s big brother on his way to Burma to wrench on Bombers for the Burma Campaign

He didn’t have a speech when it wasn’t Veterans Day? Who cares.

He made a speech today, on Veterans Day.

Nah. I stay because of the men that stand beside me. :roll_eyes:

I don’t give a fuck if or when or where he gave a speech. The speech is your attempt to divert from what he alone among the people he said were hoping he’d come to France SKIPPED OUT on because it was raining.

It wasn’t about Veterans’ Day, as five or six people have already told you.

Veterans’ Day is a US holiday and I find it quite odd that he’d travel to France on your dime so he could give a Veterans’ Day speech to the French.

ETA… and evidently he gave the speech on Armistice Day, not Veteran’s Day. Is he Calendar Impaired in addition to his other deficiencies?

Are you impaired?

What if Veterans Day falls on a weekend?
Federal Government offices are closed on November 11, but if Veterans Day falls on a Saturday, they are closed on Friday November 10. If Veterans Day falls on a Sunday, they are closed on Monday November 12.

What are you trying to say? Veterans Day is always the 11th of November, the day it lands on doesnt matter.

:man_facepalming:

It has not always been Nov 11th, not that I’d expect you to know that. For several years that I can recall it was the fourth Monday in October.

And since it’s a federal holiday, the day it lands on DOES matter if it falls on a Saturday or Sunday. Yuo might have observed it today, but your bank and your IRS will be observing it tomorrow.

Can you cite what year had an October Veterans Day?

Also, you realize no matter what, the legal holiday is on the 11th. Payroll and leave count the following work day, as per Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, etc.

Boro’s red herrings side, Trump skipped a unique and important event that his own minions attended, along with other heads of state, because of rain.

Yeah, the world respects us more because of him.

So you agree he gave his Veterans Day speech on time?

Red herring, the topic being that rain is enough to stop him from doing what pretty much everyone else did.

1 Like

Happy Veterans Day.

And unto you as well.

Including a tiny 92 year old lady living on a fixed income.