Harbor Freight Parking Lot sale this weekend cons

I will attend

What’s harbor freight?

alright, looked it up, I’ve seen their ads before in the paper, isn’t that stuff a bunch of off brand junk though or is it decent quality for the price?

It is an excellent place to get half decent stuff that you only use occasionally and you have to read the reviews - here is a perfect example - a sawzall with a handle that goes in different spots - great for that two times a year you need it - I have one and it is great - 18 bucks with coupons instead of 100 for another brand

Electronic calipers that are excellent for 9 bucks instead of 125
A multi meter for 5 bucks - yeah they break, but will last a year or more

If there is one near you visit it - they have so much stuff that most mens eyes glaze over when they walk in

There’s a couple not too far from here, I’ll have to check them out sometime, I see some pretty good deals there. Like I could use one of these with a cutting blade once or twice a year.

cheap

You got the idea - read the reviews - for twice a year it will last 1000 years - all the tools I have gotten are very sturdy -

Most of the chicago electric brand is very good

cable ties - gloves - are real cheap

the thing about the place is that is it floor to ceiling with a million things

I love the place - really

I’ve bought a few tools there, most recently a pressure washer last month. Excellent prices and decent brands. Not top of the line, but I don’t need top of the line… just functional & durable.