Has anyone here used a salt lamp?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41-cW0mvBzL.jpg

Seems interesting, apparently it works as some sort of air filter too

Yes. The salt absorbs pollutants in the air. Mr Bud and I both have breathing/congestion issues, as does our son. I may buy one for us and if it works get one for my son.

I guess there are a lot of fake ones, though. Ones that aren’t really Himalayan salt.

Get a carbon air filter if you want to clean the air, it will do a lot more, I’ve got a large industrial type of one in my office, cost me about $200. .

I’ll go for the 20 buck salt lamp first and see how that works. I’m not a rich techie or Wall Street gal.

I live off of less than $15k a year, but I don’t have kids.

… how man.

Then again rent here is expensive as fuck so I HAVE to make decent money.

Our bills here for a 3 bedroom ranch style house, mortgage, insurance, utilities are about a $1000 a month.

If your bills are 1k a month just for the house, how can you be living off of 15k. You gf also makes moolah, right?

Anyway, cost of living in the LA area is very, very high, so we don’t have much discretionary income.

I wonder how you guys compare to Vancouver. You can’t buy a detached house in Van proper for much less than a million these days.

I wish I only paid $1000/month for mortgage, insurance and utilities.

Housing market here is around atleast $350k for anything that isn’t a trailer.

Rent sucks too.

We split the bills and food costs, about $650 a month each, she doesn’t make a lot of money either.

“Not a lot”, is that in Trump standards?

So, no one has used a salt lamp?

What’s this thread about?

PS: My home/apt expenses - rent, insurance, all cable stuff, electric is about 1055$/mo.

How to live off less than $15k a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

El Chapo spent 5k on rubber bands to wrap around his money, every month

1 Like

Alrighty, then. I’ll let you know if it works.

1 Like

Please do. I had read about them some time ago and was hoping to get a review from a trusted source.

Or maybe it was Escobar, dunno

1 Like