https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3WzQr0rNb0

1 Like

That’s Moonbeam, I thot he was a prog

Did you watch?

No, sorry

Yeah. Didn’t think so.

Is there an executive summary?

Lazy cucks.

Yes. The DNC manipulated California’s elections for the new state DNC head. The progressive candidate won the popular vote. But guess what? Super delegates voted for the corporate whoring candidate who took money from health insurance companies and is against single payer health care.

When progressive protesters showed up at the DNC inauguration of the new leader, the outgoing leader told them to “Shut the fuck up.” That’s real democracy for you!

If the DNC keeps doing this shit, they are going to be a dead party.

I think they’ve had enough time to figure it out, Lotus.

Ergo, they ARE a dead party. It’s time to put your time and money elsewhere.

I put my money and my vote with Jill Stein. I DemExited in June last year and registered Green after a lifetime as a Dem. My reason for posting this thread is to inform other Dems, if they care to examine their party a bit more carefully. But thanks for mansplaining, anyway.

There is no need for grandstanding and condescension, Lotus. I’m only trying to follow your lead here. In my state, as in many others, one does not “register” but merely chooses a party’s ballot in the primary election, and the selection is not recorded. We call that an open primary approach. Even though I have previously served as an election judge, poll watcher, canvasser, etc. for both Dem and Green parties, I have never had to Register with anyone as a member of said party. Thus, it isn’t necessary for me to EXIT anything in order to do the politically appropriate thing.

But carry on with your Noble Cause, just the same.

Well, I believe that in the majority of states, one has to register with a party. So there.

BTW, I’m not grandstanding, but thanks for the judgment. (Do you honestly not recognize passion when you see it? Wow) I’m pretty sure condescension reared its ugly head in your post.[quote=“E_Normus_Johnson, post:8, topic:20936, full:true”]
I think they’ve had enough time to figure it out, Lotus.

Ergo, they ARE a dead party. It’s time to put your time and money elsewhere.
[/quote]

Thanks for putting me in my place yet again.

I think you started this little dust-up, with “mansplaining.”

Your tent awaits you…perhaps longingly.

2 Likes