Hey Rabbit - this bird landed on my finger and I thot of you

2 Likes

Wow! Fancy camera work!

Does your husband know he is destined for Sainthood?

Are you kidding? I’m the long suffering one.

yeah, OK

and it ain’t easy holding the phone and taking the pic with one hand

I know! That’s why I said “fancy camera work!”

I think a hint of sarcasm - just maybe - a teeny bit

jus cus I know how you are

there are a few hundred folks at the lawyers apartment with bullhorns

See them ferns in the background. Last w/e me and a fellow hiker were a hikin in the rain and he’s saying: "See these little ferns unfurling? When they are little like this they are edible, but become toxic later on. So - 5 minutes and we’re walking and we see this couple - man and woman - walking toward us and the woman is detouring to the side and plucking something offa the ground. As I get closer I see the man is holding a large bag and the woman is depositing something in there. As we meet I ask the man what they are collecting and he says “We are just walking”. They are an older East Asian couple and I swear I felt awful because I think he was worried I was going to accuse him of doing something wrong. Trumpers, honestly - they’re giving white people a bad name. Enyways - what do you think it was that they were collecting? 5 guesses.

1 Like

Mushrooms.

1 Like

Holy shit - almost forgot this.

I’m walking back the way along the ridge loop and am surprised to see a big SUV type vehicle through the trees in a small clearing. As my view improves I see the back is opened and there is a chair resting against the bumper and a big strapping black man, fully nude, is extracting other picnic items from the hatch. At that point I decided not to call out and say “Hi there”. Still wondering if he had a nudist lady with him but I thought it better not to linger and satisfy my curiosity on that. Reminded me, though, that many years ago, a girlfriend and I used to do the same.

You need a smartphone to record these notes and vids and put them up fer all to see on the youtube

2 Likes