History's most sadistic serial killer?

I never heard of this cat, but he sounds most uncivil.

@WitchKing @D_M … Carl Panzram, for your files

People like him and the ones that caused him to be that way won’t be able to exist in this orb soon.

Sadly it’s not realistic to expect this. There will always be monsters creating other monsters.

The planet will be clean one day. Just wait for it a little longer.

Book cover artwork by Joe Coleman, I’m pretty sure he painted this back in the 80’s-90’s.

snerk

Not now. You have to wait.

Uh huh. holds breath

Don’t do it, it might still take a while

Breathe little wabbit, BREATHE

Do you know what form that Gozer the Destructor will take?

There will be no destruction

Only the splitting of chaff and wheat

http://api.ning.com/files/b8ZVJ4QUlJQgoY-z1dClTcfh3jZQhkouFjzB4h-k4yz1N5nm4CIU7aDjs1wsQlx6ZUxxf7R*wP2K7f46SYqD5IeT3mpi4v/RaptureCat.jpg

By no means the most sadistic, brutal or prolific. Not even close. I really don’t believe you can rank these guys anyway once they hit a certain level of depravity. You could probably come up with a top 25 or 50 list, but putting them in any particular order would be a matter of taste.

Carl is a most interesting study, however, in how a lot of SK’s are created. His background is by no means unique, but it’s far better documented than most. I have read his autobiography and have watch a few interesting documentaries on him.

I’d agree with that, it’s like a Rolling Stone List of the 50 Best Rock Guitarists, or 100 Best Rock Albums.

“bullshit Clapton > Beck” etc

1 Like

Yeah… guys like Robin Trower and Rory Gallagher never show up on those lists, yet Prince and Ace Freehley do. Go figure. It’s a popularity contest.

Ace Frehley? ROFLMAO

Inorite? why do the critics refuse to recognize Johnny Ramone?

Why do Critics hate Murrica?

I’m not shitting you, I once saw Sammy Hagar on one the 100 greatest rock guitarists lists. Don’t get me wrong, I like Sammy and all… but he’s a fukking vocalist, not a guitarist.

I always hated Kiss. My college buddy, who taught me to play guitar, once saw them, and Ace was up front just holding a hammer-on for like 5 minutes and strutting around like he was the shitz. Of course the Kiss Army ate that shit up like, well, shit.

Now I do have to say that Prince was a good guitarist, he just wasn’t as well known for that.

I hated KISS as well. A HS friend though, loved them, bought me a ticket and convinced me to go to one of their shows. I think I know the Ace solo you’re referring to. He did the same one at every show. I think it was near the end of “Cold Gin” and it was horrific… and yes, the crowd thought he was knocking it out of the park…LOL.

Prince was indeed a very talented guitarist, but as you mention, his body of work never really showcased it much.