Hold the phone! Is this all Trump's fault?

The suspect in a mass shooting at a Nashville Waffle House was arrested last year for being in a restricted area near the White House, police said Sunday.

After an investigation by police in Illinois and the FBI, authorities removed four guns from 29-year-old Travis Reinking’s home and gave them to his father.

Police say it appears his father gave those guns back – including the AR-15 assault rifle that Reinking allegedly used to kill four people and wound two others.

Reinking is still on the run after a heroic customer at the Waffle House confronted him when he stopped to reload his weapon.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/naked-gunman-still-large-latest-150834383.html

Guess which one’s the shooter and which one’s the hero.

1 Like

I blame Angel Dust.

Naw, it was the implants - they have already dissolved in his brain - kina like Onstar shutting yer car down from fucking space

1 Like

How is this Trumps fault? Looks like shitty criminals are gonna be criminals and good people are gonna be good people.

His father should be charged with murder, aswell, due to being an accomplice and providing the means.

I was joking. But the joke was inspired by the fact he was caught in restricted area outside the WH and wasn’t imprisoned.

I agree his father should be charged.

Trump spread the hate leading to it - he is fucking gleeful over it

1 Like

There’s prolly a charge for unlicensed firearms trafficking as well.

1 Like