Holy shit, LIBS

It’s only 58 degrees here. This summer has been more like fall.

1 Like

LIBS?

We have had a lot of hot weather and with rain. Unheard of really.

We’re getting tropical moisture in the Bay Area. Very strange.

The Northwest has been much warmer than normal and as a result we are having huuuge wildfires, one up in Washington burned an area larger than Rhode island. (so I heard)

I saw that on the news, horrible. We’re having fires out in the more rural parts of CA too.

We’re having big fires much earlier than normal, some forest service guy on the news said that they normally budget for putting out fires based on a rolling 10 year average and that 8 out of the last 10 years they"burned" through that budget and had to dip into other funds to pay for fighting fires.

Probably all the cooling we’ve been having in the West.

Yeah prolly so

I remember only one forest fire around here and that was in West Virginia about 15 years ago or so. We could smell the smoke from the fire which was like 120 miles away. We get brush fires every now and then but they don’t burn more than 5 or 10 acres at the very most.

There sort of frequent out here, where he have a lot of Forest Lands, Obama owns about 53% of Oregon mostly in forest Lands.

Same here man, it has been one cool summer and it was one cold fucking long ass winter. Must be global warming. LOL

I think the Chinese probably own those lands nowdays, stay off them whitey!

1 Like

That’s not too far from the truth, a good amount of the logging that is being done out here the last few years are logs going to Chinkland, mostly raw logs, the slopes won’t even let us mill it, for the most part.

That “public” land is collateral on the huge debt I’m tellin ya.

Half the debt belongs to the American people from intragovernment lending.