How do you feel about "internet neutrality"?

I may start a forum.

Maybe you should browse this one first

If you do, charge people based on how many poasts they make, unless you’re not a real murican.

I think net neutrality is sad. Rich people should get to exercise their right to free speech by having better access to the internet. It’s only fair.

Fucking con heads are exploding all over

I hope someone is filming that.

They are all saying the FCC is run by theOne so therefore theOne runs the net now

Ya can’t make it up

Honestly, I think the internet should be free. Considering the amount of shopping that gets done on the internet, you would think they would want everyone connected.

If you can’t afford internet access, you probably can’t afford to do a lot of shopping.

Uhm, hello?

Wow. So poor people don’t buy anything at all. Gotcha.

Sure, FOX, that’s what I said.

I have students who can’t afford the internet, yet they still have to buy textbooks, which are cheaper online. That’s just ONE example. Einstein.

Then they do have free internet access, probably at libraries.

OK, Oak, Miss, “I understand all about poverty cause I’m Mexican.” If students are waiting to get student loans before they can order their books, but they need their books because homework is being assigned, do you REALLY think they should have to then go out and find free internet somewhere before they can order their books?

And what about all the other kinds of business one needs the internet to conduct? You would think all the people who make money off poor people would want them to have access, too.

I don’t see what my ethnicity has anything to do with this…your pathology is DEEPLY troubling.

Now, it seems that if you can’t afford to pay for internet, I’m loathe to understand how you can afford to have a computer to begin with.

How many free computers have you given away? Do you give them away with free net access for a period of time?

OMG. I am just making fun of you, you moron.

Aren’t you off the clock now, Einstein? Why are you still here?

Uh-huh.

When you stick your whole fuckin’ leg in your mouth you’re always “joking” or something to that effect

Pendeja

You’re an idiot. A true idiot. I was mimicking you when you melt down.

Sure, Lotus.

You do a piss poor fucking job if that’s your intent.