Hustlin online

Try making more productive use of your time during at work, you express yourself well, maybe you should write a book, a Novel, or about Climbing, or one of your other interests like Serial Killers. I am the sovereign of idly fucking off, but it can become tedious.

Either karma’s a bitch or my boss is eavesdropping on my CBT postings. He called me today and wants me in Jersey city next week to discuss taking over a massive encryption rollout project. So long to the perpetual paid vacation :cry:

Sorry for your lost, thots and prayers.

1 Like

Stop in Allentown - I will you buy me a beer

1 Like

Hey you can stop by @WitchKing and toss water balloons from his roof top garden

1 Like

I would love to hookup with both you guys, but this is going to be a “hop on a flight early morning and back on a flight that night” trip. The travel budget is already consumed this year and he’s paying for it OOP, so no hotel stay. There will be more trips next year as I’m going to grab my share of the budget if he’s going to make me actually do some work. Let’s definitely try to hookup.

Just did a site migration for a big 3d animation company that does a lot of shit for teevee… and probably made a good hookup with the lady that hired me to do it… easy money…

2 Likes

Now don’t go all hollyweird on us, and start wearing yer flip flops and kakhi shorts and calling us all babe an shit.

Don’t worry lol, I’ve figured out this web game a little though, it’s all about who you get in with even more than your skills… but having some skills definitely helps… but it’s all about who you know.

That’s always been the name of the game, sure have some basic skills, but getting invited in is the challenge.

The old saying always applies. “It’s not so much what you know, but who ya blow.” in a manner of speaking.

1 Like

This guy gets it… http://neilpatel.com/blog/

Everyday I’m Hustling

Do you know what trait you need if you want to succeed in marketing, entrepreneurship, or almost anything?

It’s not money, it’s not education…

It’s the art of hustling!

1 Like

So, you can collect your pension AND your SS? Why is it that teachers get their social security taken away when they collect their pensions? Mother fucker CONs in Congress really hate teachers.

1 Like

Exactly the same in academia. Some of the dumbest fucks are the tenured folks.

1 Like

Don’t hate the playas hate the game. lol

1 Like

I think there’s room enough to hate them both.

I don’t understand that tenured crapola.

It basically means your trial period is over and you are officially a full time Prof.

Okay but why do people act like tenured profs can’t be fired?

I don’t know that they can’t be fired, but I understand it would have to be something pretty serious.I think Cons want to do away with Tenure, so they can just fire experienced professors and replace them with Walmart Greeters.

Because they really can’t. It’s very, very difficult.

Tenure is utter bullshit, imo.