I am holding a mandatory home invasion drill that Starling should learn from

SMART! That’ll keep em out.

It’s in the woods - a fucking locked door ain’t gona keep them out, so why bother

And where no one can hear your screams…

1 Like

or theirs

2 Likes

$52?. why they breaks down to a buck a week, or about 17 cents a day, why a feller can’t even buy a cup of coffee for 17 Cents, ever since Obummer took office.

And it’s lifesaving - a great deal

LOL… I love Reacher. The movie kind of sucked, but the books are excellent.

I love Reacher too, we both know that Cruise ain’t no 250 pound 6’5" giant and that was hard to adjust to, but I thought the movie was OK.

You mutherfukkers with your unlocked doors. This ain’t 1950’s Mayberry. I don’t care if I lived on the moon, I would not leave my door unlocked. In fact, I have 5 locks on my front doors including 3 deadbolts.

BD6’s wife has all those locks on her bedroom door, for when Dukie steps into the kitchen for his midnight sardines.

Yeah it kinda is still like that here.

Ten days later, and it’s like I never left. Same obsession taking up valuable real estate on the innernets.

I like this post:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vdhb.txt

This .gov link shows quite a few statistics breaking down how home invasions play out. What I take from these stats is that 1. 28% of home invasions happened with a household member present. I take away from this the most obvious goal of home invaders. They don’t want you to be there(almost always). Invasions taking place with someone not present is completely irrelevant to the discussion, because you weren’t there to protect yourself, as well you were in no danger. 2. In only about 7% of these instances was someone the victim of a violent crime(the vast majority being simple assault, not rape or murder). What I take away from this is that even if you are home, you’re almost always making the situation worse by using a gun. They want your stuff, not your life(almost always). 3. The only argument I can think of to combat these statistics is if we think it’s reasonable to protect property with life. (It’s not).

1 Like

But Lotus, our freedom!

I know. Those guns are the price of our freedom. Or, you can’t be free unless you have a gun in your cold, dead hand. Or something.

LMAO -

You are right about one thing - the situation is worse - FOR THEM

1 Like

QFT

Like I said, keep saying and will always say… fukk the stats. I don’t live my life according to statistics. I feel a hell of a lot safer and sleep better at night with Ole Slim loaded, cocked and within arms reach. I don’t care if there is a 1 in 10 billion chance of me ever needing him. If lightning strikes, I’ll be ready.

2 Likes

The country would be a better place if every home invader were dead.

1 Like

It would. And it would be an even better place if every corporate whore were dead. There would probably be fewer people looking to invade homes if those white collar criminals were gone.

1 Like

Like I said, you’re paranoid. You live in fear.