I can watch this and tell you if Hills is doing good or not

Let’s see, CNN, ABC, NBC and Frank Luntz’s poll group on FOX all said Hillary crushed Trump.

How badly? One CNN polling group of those annoying “Undecided voters” with their dials and stupid opinions met and 18 of 20 said Hillary won. BUT BUT BUT That’s CNN, the Clintooon News Network, OK, Frankie Luntz on the FOX News, had 20 undecideds and 16 of those picked Hillary as the winner.

Bad night to be a conservative

1 Like

A few conservative thoughts from last night mixed in with others:

– Trump’s surrogates in the spin room were downbeat, and the candidate himself has already begun making excuses: “They gave me a defective mic,” he complained to reporters during a gaggle. “Did you notice that? My mic was defective within the room. I wonder, was that on purpose?” There was no clear problem with his microphone during the debate, Jose DelReal notes.

– Trump was supposed to stop by the Nassau County Republican Committee’s watch party on his way home. He skipped it. Clinton, meanwhile, celebrated with hundreds of supporters in Westbury.

– And Rudy Giuliani, a top Trump surrogate, even suggested that Trump should skip the next two debates unless he gets concessions. “If I were Donald Trump I wouldn’t participate in another debate unless I was promised that the journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker,” he said.

– “I’m not positive Hillary actually won the debate. But I’m sure Trump lost it. He choked,” writes Weekly Standard Editor Bill Kristol.

– “Even if you are a Trump supporter, you have to think that he left a lot on the table,” writes GOP supper lobbyist Ed Rogers, a veteran of the Reagan and Bush 41 White Houses. “He didn’t see the openings and he didn’t swing at the softballs that came his way. He never used the word ‘change,’ he didn’t bore in on Hillary’s email scandal and he never got around to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary’s suspect integrity. Trump was inarticulate and rarely hit the bull’s eye.”

– “He was exciting but embarrassingly undisciplined,” writes New York Post conservative columnist John Podhoretz. “He began with his strongest argument — that the political class represented by her has failed us and it’s time to look to a successful dealmaker for leadership — and kept to it pretty well for the first 20 minutes. Then due to the vanity and laziness that led him to think he could wing the most important 95 minutes of his life, he lost the thread of his argument, he lost control of his temper and he lost the perspective necessary to correct these mistakes as he went. By the end … Trump was reduced to a sputtering mess blathering about Rosie O’Donnell and about how he hasn’t yet said the mean things about Hillary that he is thinking.”

– “After the first 20 minutes, it may have been the most lopsided debate I’ve ever seen — and not because Clinton was particularly effective. But you don’t need to be good when your opponent is bad,” writes National Review’s David French, who considered running for president as an independent. “Why didn’t he have a better answer ready for the birther nonsense? Has he still not done any homework on foreign policy? I felt like I was watching the political Titanic hit the iceberg, back up, and hit it again. Just for fun.”

– The Fix’s Chris Cillizza notes in his piece on the night’s winners and losers that Trump never even mentioned the phrase basket of deplorables. “Trump was simply not prepared well enough for this debate,” says Cillizza. “His [birther answer] was like watching a car accident in slow motion.”

– As Dana Milbank writes, “Trump ostentatiously avoided preparation — playing the proverbial high school slacker drinking beer behind the bleachers while the teacher’s pet was in the library. But Monday night was the revenge of the nerd.”

– “Trump needed to conceal his temper … and appear ready to be president. He didn’t,” writes conservative blogger Jennifer Rubin. “There were too many instances in which the real Donald showed through. Clinton wasn’t emotive, but she was cool and efficient in drawing blood.”

– “If her goal was to get under Trump’s skin — you know, sniff out his weakness, and bait him into losing his temper — it worked,” adds conservative columnist Matt Lewis. “She got under that thin skin by talking about his inherited wealth and questionable status as a billionaire.”

Daily Beast writer, LOL

stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens 43 minutes ago
Take a look at Sarah Palin’s VP debate. She was better prepared, more in control and much more knowledgeable than Trump. Sarah Palin.

1 Like

Hillary walking out of the debate last night

1 Like

Meh… mainstream media loves Hillary and hates Trump. Of course they are gonna say she won. She could have came out and said she hates America and loves rimming radical Moslem ass… and they would still say she knocked it out of the park.

Meanwhile Trump is whining that they jerry rigged his mic, and that Lester was being mean to him, and memebers of his Staff are saying 'well, he didn’t embarrass himself too bad, so he’s he’s got that going for him, which is nice.

Fuck the media - the PESO went up

nothing more to say sparky

just fuckin lissen to 6

Did you see the pic of he and childrens afterwards - not fucking happy campers I could tell ya that

Ya can’t make this shit up…

“Every time I said something, she would say something back.
It was rigged.
She kept on bringing up things I said or did. She is a very nasty
person. It should have been just me, that way people could have seen how really good my temperament is. I have said time and time again that I would only do these debates if I am treated fairly, the only way I can be guaranteed of being treated fairly is if Hillary Clinton is not there.”

(Donald Trump)

To actually use his brain? Nah, I’m convinced he uses all the brain power he has, and it just ain’t much.

So that’s his definition of “rigged” or “unfair”, if a debate involves an opponent as well?

Noted, CONS.

That’s unreal!

He looked aggravated when he was leaving. Your Sweet Hills stayed and glad handed for awhile afterwards. He disappeared quickly, frowning as he left.

When are you gona start manning the phones for sweet hills - you know you want to

I’m otherwise engaged

Jill, not Hill the Shill!

She’s insane

She doesn’t hold a candle to Hill the Shill in the insanity department.