I Don't Understand You Libs

Until we had an NRA approved SCOTUS, it was understood that the elegant yet simple wording of the first amendment was talking about A, Existential fear of Brit retaliation (Tyranny anyone?), and B, MILITIAS, which have since been formalized as National Guard Units, ie Citizen Soldiers.

2 Likes

Very true. But NRA nuts don’t allow that discussion, and the NRA has bought too many members of Congress.

Well?

Allowed or not, I’m seeing conpletely polarized arguments calling for more or nothing. Those options aren’t even on the table.

So, Trump responds to the Florida School Shooting by making a bold announcement (Tonight) that he wants to ban bump stocks! WTF, The Florida Shooter did not use bump stocks, are we in bizarro world now, or what? I am not pro bump stocks, but if you were wanting to make a statement directly addressing the latest mass shooting, wouldn’t you do something that countered something to do with that event?

All talk too, he asked the DOJ to ban bump stocks, the DOJ doesn’t legislate laws they enforce them.

2 Likes

It’s like he doesn’t understand shit.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

What National Guard unit is Exnihilo in?

lol I’ll ask…

1 Like

“Are you in the guard, or are you one of those 40 year old adolescants playing gi joe and squeezing your fat ass into cammo on the weekend?”

If he asks you, “What’s the difference” just laugh with him.

1 Like

From 2003