I froze like 30lbs of tomatoes yesterday

washed, blanched, skinned, chopped and bagged them and cooked another 20lbs down for sauce. Took all fucking day/evening… my body is sore, I feel like I just got a job at the tomato processing factory. Had some great spaghetti though when it was over.

2 Likes

You should make some salsa with it, too!

I need a good recipe and I need a water bath canning setup. I can do some small jars but that’s about it. I figured out the best way to do peppers rings etc. the other day. Just slice them up, boil some vinegar a little canning salt, let it cool a little, ladle it into the jars, put the lid on it and stick it in the fridge. I did a quart size jar of sweet banana pepper rings a few days ago and opened them yesterday and they are great. Both jars sealed too. I added a few herbs.

Requires refrigeration and probably won’t last the longest but it’s far better than the last time I tried when I tried cooking the jars a little/water bath which cooked the peppers into mush.

I’ll trade ya some sardines when the endtimes are here

My girlfriend in Georgia made 3 different versions of salsa…I loved AUGUST, she always bared gifts.

You could make roast pepper salsa pretty easily. All you need is ingredients really, so much of it is to your taste…how spicy, etc.

Are you a lesbian?

You’ve been claiming to be a woman. You’re not very good at this, trolling thing are ya?

Oh, Oak isn’t the type that can have female friends. Sad.

lol

you’re NOT very good at this

If Road Pavement had reported this, it would have been 30 tons.

2 Likes