I fukking love science

CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, ALL THREE WTC TOWERS

http://www.revolutions2040.com/15-years-later-physics-journal-concludes-3-wtc-towers-collapsed-due-controlled-demolition/

The best part of the Controlled Demolition Explanation is, it makes the whole story of the hijacked airplanes just so much window dressing.

1 Like

Dude. Seriously?

The US Government caused 4 aircraft to be hijacked, three flown into buildings, two of which were then levelled by controlled demolition (which apparently is soooo obvious to experts)?

And then arranged for the head of Al Queda to admit the attack.

They did this becauseā€¦???

Because they needed a ā€œnew pearl harborā€ to push their way into Iraq and Afghanistan for decades of war profiteering while at the same time rolling back freedoms at home and creating an even bigger police stateā€¦ thatā€™s whyā€¦

1 Like

OOOOKKKKā€¦

And this was a conspiracy that the WHOLE Government and its agencies were complicit in? Even the opposition party?

And to this date, not ONE whistle blower has stepped up?

Come onā€¦if they wanted a new Pearl Harbour, there were less horrific ways of carrying out a false flag operation that did NOT involve slaughtering 3,000 of your own.

Your Government has done some dumb thingsā€¦but that would defy credulity at every level.

2 Likes

So this is what you believe? :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrunnLcG9Q

1 Like

Yeah, and someone who could not fly a Cessna took a 747 or whatever and rolled out on a perfect 270 degree turn to hit the Pentagon exactly 3 feet about the ground - We wonā€™t go into how long it takes to master this

It was an inside job - 100 percent fact

2 Likes

Hey, if you want to believe your country committed an act of mass murder on its own citizens to make a bunch of old farts rich, you go right ahead.

Justā€¦pleaseā€¦donā€™t attempt to portray your country as ā€œleader of the free worldā€, or a ā€œmodelā€ to other nations.

And you have my deepest sympathies. You are all fucked.

You keep saying this same bullshit when no one on this forum claims that

you are fucked in the head - get some help

2 Likes

One more thing

3 weeks before 9/11 rumsfeld says the only way folks will approve another war is an attack on US soil

duh?

1 Like

And the day before 9-11 he announced the Pentagon was missing $2.3 trillion dollars, but of course all of the records were destroyed the next dayā€¦

1 Like

Destroyed on that perfect 270 turn that only take 2 years to learn

2 Likes

$2.3 trillion is a whole lot of money.

1 Like

Dewd. The new pearl harbor is a direct quote from a PNAC letter to Clinton in the late 90s.

3 Likes

They had flying lessons beyond a Cessna Duke.

You said that before - I know

It was a missile that hit the pentagon

1 Like

It takes a moment to invent or spread a conspiracy theory, yet it can take years, even decades to debunk one. And even then, not everyone will have received the memo. As Alberto Brandolini said: ā€œThe amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.ā€

There was quite a lot of excitement online from the tinfoil hat wearing brigade early September. Apparently, a proper, peer-reviewed scientific journal had concluded that the Twin Towers were in fact brought down by a ā€˜controlled demolitionā€™. This information arrived just in time for the 15th anniversary of the terror attacks, conveniently:

And on and on it went.

First thing to clear up would be that these claims were not actually published in The European Scientific Journal at all, or any scientific journal for that matter ā€“ rather they came via a feature article titled ā€™15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapsesā€™ in ā€˜Euro Physics Newsā€™ magazine, which is not a scientific journal. Itā€™s a news magazine, as the title suggests.

The European Scientific Journal had to release the below statement to categorically deny they had any involvement in publishing 9/11 conspiracy theories:

Check your GD sources before gooing all over ā€œscienceā€ please.

I will never understand why people cling for dear life to the official, full-of-holes story. There is a mountain of evidence that defies almost every piece of that bogus story.

1 Like

All that donā€™t matter

It was a fucking inside job

You tell me this guy had more then Cessna experience

It takes hundreds of fucking real hours (like up in the air hours - real flying) to execute that maneuver - it never fucking happened

2 Likes

I believe that Charles Mansion ordered the hit in hopes of starting an ME war. He had a lot of influence with Bernie Sanders I understand.

Haha. Oh, well, that puts all those witnesses, first responders, engineers, architects, academicians, and even politicians who question the official story in their place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw&t=539s

2 Likes