I fukking love science

I don’t have 6 months+ of flight training.

Try it that way, then.

So, not only did the guv’mint arrange for the planes to be flown remotely into buildings, they also arranged fake families and friends of the imaginary “pilots”?

Ah, wait…before the aircraft were boarded BY the pilots, they were abducted by black ops teams, killed and the bodies dumped at sea.

And the flight crew failed to notice that the pilots were not on board and that something was amiss??

Sheesh…

^^^^^^

I’m sure you’ve seen this, Spoon. Billdo, too. Perhaps Six would like to take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw&t=539s

You’re aware that’s a quote from an article that I didn’t write, right?

You posted it. You own it.

LOL!

Oookay…

:smile:

Within but a few minutes of that video, the bullshit is clear.

“I’m not aware of any building that’s come down as a result of AN OFFICE FIRE”!!!

He categorises a 200 tonne aircraft loaded with about 30 tonnes of aviation fuel an OFFICE FIRE!!!

I suppose Katrina was a slight breeze.

What bullshit.

1 Like

That’s what I mean. It’s such utter crap that after 5 minutes you are tired of having your intelligence insulted and turn it off.

Therefore rendering you incapable of making an intelligent argument against it, since you don’t know what’s there.

It can still be refuted with facts and evidence from the official story. Beside you don’t bring your A game to a pile of dog shit someone left on your lawn.

Lotus…when the start of that bullshit describes the impact of an airliner on a building as an OFFICE FIRE, I feel no inclination to waste an hour of my life listening to fools. If YOU think that video presents a reasoned argument by initially setting the circumstances of the towers collapse as an office fire, it merely underscores how deluded and brainwashed you kool aid drinkers really are.

1 Like

Nice MISQUOTE, Lou.

Sorry, you’re done here as far as I’m concerned.

And if @Starling uses the word “bullshit” one more time without addressing a single point, I’ll be done with her too.

1 Like

Well Norm, every time I ask for evidence of your claims, I get bullshit. Now how do I address something that isn’t based on evidence based information but rather is speculation and theory?

I’ve asked questions. I get told to watch bullshit videos. How do I have a dialogue with this garbage?

This thread was based on bullshit article about speculative theory that we hashed out last year. The legitimacy was that it was in some physics journal and that was complete bullshit.

When you start a thread about bullshit based on bullshit you get back bullshit.

Now guess which one of us was done with the other first.

You are absolutely right Lotus. There is no need for that. It’s uncivil, uncalled for and out of character. Please accept my apology. I consider you and Spoon to be good friends and I don’t want to jeopardize that…

1 Like

Thanks, DM. I wasn’t mad at you, though! :kiss:

1 Like

They are talking strictly about Building 7. If you listened for more than 2 minutes, you’d know that. 7 WAS NOT HIT BY A PLANE. THERE WAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JET FUEL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI