I have a mild cough and

a sore throat, mild headache at the moment… but who cares, people need their weed right… for something sooo dangerous it’s amazing how us retail slaves are just expected to work and die while the “unessentials” cower at home for super duper safety.

I’m not wearing pants.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service! :clap:

But a D person mentioned it first so, it was a nice thought.

1 Like

The feds aren’t going to give dispensary workers danger pay.

You’re bad.

I’d rather be working, to be fair.

you don’t work with the public, to be fair…

3 Likes

That was the one thing I always hated about the Car Business.

1 Like

Very true. But I work in an area with thousands of other people who live throughout the Puget Sound. We can spread, and bring in a virus from all over Western WA.

My team consists of about 100 people cramped into a half a single wide, that’s our “stall” on the flightline.

If only an org as big as yours could provide bigger space.

1 Like

Flight lines are small, and power is necessary.

What became of your sore throat and headache? I hope you were able to continue to service the “unessentials.” :grin:

I recall that in my pot smoking days, when I had a sore throat I’d put some Cloraseptic in a small crude water pipe and blaze away, usually to good effect although the taste sucked.

The equivalent paraphernalia these days is evidently called a Bubbler and costs a ton more.

In the olden times this was done with a 4 oz Erlenmeyer flask and a 2-hole cork with a brass bowl on a long stem to reach the bottom of the flask, and a short bent stem coming back out. Very effective device. I used to burn a lot of hash using Irish whiskey or good brandy in one of them.

1 Like

Back when I was a kid would acquire the big bamboo they grew over at the deaf school, you drill a small and then glue in a stem and stick a bowl in it and some water…and you were good to go.