I have grown

Of course it is, I always know what mood my wife is in, just by the fish she utilises.

Which fish is the “come and get it, baby”?

Salmon.

2 Likes

something’s seems a bit fishy with this tale.

3 Likes

The trick is finding a place that:

A) will take Americans, and

B) figuring out how to get ones wealth out of America.

1 Like

No problem here, no wealth to move. But even so, if I can figure out a way not to lose my retirement income stream, we’d have capable sponsors in Central America.

1 Like

Maybe I should see if I can track down my Mayan amigo from the Yucatan I knew in College. Just because.

Hopefully about this time next year my roommate and I will be in NZ embarking on a multi million dollar marijuana adventure. My Fijan friend there has big connections with large commercial greenhouses that he will probably be converting to cannabis as they’re getting ready to legalize there.

2 Likes

It’s one of the beautiful countries.

Gold? Paintings?

Keister?

1 Like

Investment accounts. Real estate. Babe Ruth rookie card.

1 Like

56A023DE-2D09-4FB9-87E2-C1216EF876FC

Mussolini Style? Say yes

guitars

I’ve been told you should use a middleman like Carter’s here, and a trusted friend in your target country to receive, and of course he’d have a dealer on his side too. Pay the import & export duties and sleep soundly.

Unless you’re going to Canada or Mexico, where the borders are more porous.

Dude that used to play bass with us on USO tours met this Japanese girl while we were there. And he also sold his old Fender Mustang bass to a music store. Then when he got back he started flying over there with a suitcase full of guitars (fenders and such) with the necks off, reassembled them when he got there and was reselling them for good $.

I had 2 friends in the sixties who’d vacation in Europe every summer, they’d each take a strat or tele and a Paul, or sometimes an amp, fly over, sell it all, buy an Italian bike and a Eurail pass and hostel around for a couple months, and any leftover dough would go into high end bike parts… derailleurs and such, then fly home (I think they hadda ship the bikes.) Sell all the bikes and hardware, book the flights for the next year, buy more guitars, rinse & repeat. Never spent a nickel of their own money.

I know that SS will send money to Americans anywhere, but there might be a penalty of sorts. You could ask Seamajor. He’s in CA.

1 Like

Seamajor never inhabited anywhere with a recognisable postcode, although he does have knowledge of swimming with the dishes, as we clean up after ourselves.

I think they administration puts it into a bank with direct deposit. You don’t need a zipcode.

My ancestors were land grantees from the Spanish Crown. I’m sure they didn’t use zip codes to grant that land. I would like to have a peek at those times. It would be illuminating.

2 Likes