I is robbing yer pizza delivery boy linebacker

Welcome to IL

Still my favorite

1 Like

Years ago, I knew this guy that did Dominos Pizza Deliveries he made some excellent tips, on game nights especially drunk fanboys would over tip a lot

I knew a guy that would take a bunch of ones and rip them and tape them up before he went to work, the idea was they’d see the ripped up dollars and just let him keep them. I guess it worked.

1 Like

Pizza delivery dude for a small mom & pop. was my first ever job. I knew who the good tippers and deadbeats were just from the address on the order. Good tippers got their shit first even if a deadbeat ordered 30 minutes earlier. I also added beer, soda, cigs or anything else to the delivery if a good customer asked for it. Some customers tipped me in weed… which was always welcomed.

Heinlein (paraphrased) - “Don’t mess with a little guy, he’ll kill you.”

Pretty sad that an ex-NFL player has to deliver pizza. Murica!

You did not read it did you?

He owns pizza places and only delivered at closing time because everyone else was busy - he just did it on his way home or sich to be a nice guy

Oh, wow. So the headline was a lie. Gotcha.

How is it a lie?

He is a linebacker
He was being a pizza delivery boy

you have a bad habit of not reading - like gun bills and what the fucking FTT would do

LMAO! How many times have you gone on the attack about something without reading the linked article

WTF difference does this even make. SO he owns pizza shops and I didn’t know!!! God. Ban me.

If I don’t make it descriptive and put up a link you bitch
If I put up a link you ignore it

Uncalled for and beneath you…

$0.02

1 Like

you bitch means she is bitching about it -

I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch

I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch

I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch ## I did not call her a bitch

I did not call her a bitch

fucking reading comp got you today

$0.02

2 Likes

wow…

My mistake. Objection withdrawn.

1 Like

LMAO. teehee.