I just put one these on the lampshade

Shuda heard her scream

I am trying to teach her an adult should not go into fucking shock at the sight of a bug

So far little progress has been made - but it has only been 43 years

although she likes bats now and watches for them in the evening

If I did that with a spider I’d be a single man

1 Like

What kind of pussies did you guys marry?

She used be an ER Nurse so that took some nerve - she just don’t like bugs

Same with my wife… probably even worse. If she sees a spider the size of an ant she will seal off that room and call me at work.

I got her down to just telling me now to take it out

I fucking saw a guy get in a truck once and run out fucking screaming over a spider the size of a dime - a grownup truck driving man -

1 Like

Spiders don’t bug me none except for the black widows. Those ones have to go bye bye.

When my wife comes screaming about a spider it’s usually so fukking tiny I can’t even find it or it’s long gone by the time I get there. So I’ll just yell out “got him”, ball up a tissue and flush it. I ain’t wasting a half hour trying to hunt down a speck of a spider. Fukk that.

90% of the spiders around my home are black widows, but I never see them inside.

I haven’t seen any inside my house here but growing up I had a nest of them in my closet at one point. We had to get someone in for that.

I see them all the time outside, but unless they are directly in the path of something I’m trying to do I leave them be. Now, I would climb up a 40ft extension ladder to kill a brown recluse. I hate those bastards.

How about a 41 foot ladder

1 Like

One cannot reason with phobias, especially in one’s wife, it’s just not healthy.

1 Like

We don’t have them up here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

True story. 30 years ago, I flew to San Francisco on business. I’m there, I got my rental car, checked into a motel, called the missus (not Gypsy, a prior wife) to give her phone numbers in case she needs to reach me.

Fast forward five minutes…I’m running hot water for a shower, the phone rings. “That’s odd,” I muse - “nobody knows where I am except the Olady” so I pick up.

“HONEY THERES A SNAKE ON THE FRONT PORCH”

“I see…and what are you thinking I’ll be able to do about it from 2000 miles away?”

3 Likes

40’s my limit.

1 Like

Why, you are to fly home and shoo it off the porch.

Duh

She might have settled for putting the call on speaker and having him talk it off the porch.

1 Like