"I Killed Princess Diana"

Maybe clickbait, but we Trippers love our conspiracy theories and we always suspected Diana’s death was arranged.

http://yournewswire.com/mi5-agent-killed-princess-diana/

Interesting.

Mayhaps Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh wasn’t ready for a dune coon in the Royal Family, if only by association.

A dune coon?

Jesus.

1 Like

I would suspect that if the Royals had Diane snuffed it was probably due to her penchant for dating Asians after leaving Charles, namely Dodi Fayed and Haznat Khan

The crash was caused by a blinding flash caused by one of the photographers. Go into a darkened room and have a friend flash a strobe in your eyes, see how long it takes you to recover. Another funner is to go into a dark room and flash a friend. Your friend can then move but you will swear that she is in the spot where she were flashed.

Yes, this post have puny potential.:slight_smile:

PS-I have seen sharper renditions of this picture where you can actually see the red eye of the driver; that means that the flash is reflecting off the back of the inside of the drivers eye.

jesus was a dune coon

Oh. I see.

And you can verify that it wasn’t the MI5 guy who flashed them, knowing it would blind the driver? Just askin.

It would be the person who took the picture, I don’t know who that was.

Also, the pupils of the driver would have been dilated after several minutes of night driving.

Yeah, well, alls I’m sayin is, the MI5 guy could have orchestrated that.

1 Like

At 27:47 an MI6 agent talks about an assassination plot to kill someone using a very bright flash in someone’s eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jFkkRF-nXg

1 Like

I am open to all possibilities, I just don’t know. Here are some more things to consider:

1. The flash didn’t have to be unusually powerful, any modestly priced pro camera would do.

2. If it was a photographer or someone pretending to be a photographer, that person would probably be riding on a motorcycle and he would have been shooting with one hand. He would, therefore, not use a flash extender; it would be clumsy, heavy and it would be affected by wind resistance. He would use a small pro type camera with a build in flash.

3. A camera with a built in flash has a very narrow angle between the lens and the strobe light. This produces red eye. This supports the idea that the flash was created by a photographer on a motorcycle. Was the photographer part of an assassination? Maybe. Maybe not.

Yeah. This is what’s also weird. No one knows who took those pics of them in the car staring straight ahead. WHere did they come from? How did they end up on the innernets?

1 Like

flannel chopped it.

2 Likes