I warned you American League fans, I so warned you

The Detroit Tigers have now added 2012 Cy Young award winner David Price from Tampa Bay. He joins Cy Young winners Justin Verlander (2) and Max Scherzer in the Tigers starting rotation.

With Lester going to the A’s I think Detroit and Oakland may renew old playoff battles of yore.

This was huge news. Israel and Hamas decided on a 72 hour ceasefire over it.

Saw Verlander pitch at the Big A last week. I was paying attention to the speed gun readings and he was averaging in the low 90’s. Her also looked to be grimacing a bit in the later innings. He ended up losing 4-0. I’m wondering if he’s injured or maybe not fully recovered from his surgery earlier this year. Then again, fukking Kate Upton every night could be affecting him too.

I can definitely see the Tigers in the ALCS this year. Not so sure about the A’s. They have the pitching, but their offense is suspect.

Verlander could and I say could be used in the middling bullpen if the Tigers need. I saw John Smoltz, Tom Glavine and Greg Maddux ALL pitch some innings in relief in big moments for the Braves.

With Porcello and Anabel Sanchez as starters there’s no pressure on Verlander. I like the Tigers pitching depth and definitely their hitting over the A’s.

They declared a ceasefire because the US welfare checks just arrived and both sides had to go cash their checks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Indians are going to peak at the right time and make the playoffs and then go to the World Series.

http://cdn.lolbrary.com/2013/12/6/lolbrary.com_49981_1386362708.gif

You look fine, and besides, seeing is the most important thing.

It’s not that important.

She throws like Obama.