If not fer rape and incest there would be no people - REP STEVE KING sed that

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-rep-steve-king-not-173023969.html

What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?” he said at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa. “Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

I thought I read that if it is a legitimate rape, that a woman’s body has a way of just shutting that all down?

Ya know ya got crazy - I mean like really fucked up people
and then ya got batshit crazy - sedated/locked up

and then ya got king

On one hand, he’s stating the obvious. Of course rape and incest existed in the past. On the other hand, what compels him to feel the need to state this? Is there some normalization he’s intending to accomplish?

1 Like

Yes, Rape is normal, and women need to accept this as part of life and procreating the proles. Or the brown invaders win.

It’s an interesting thing seeing “evangelicals” promote sexual purity and be against birth control and teh ghey and on the other hand handing out mulligans to pussygrabbing and rape apologists

3 Likes

We used to say that you could take the southern two tiers of counties in Iowa, shift them to Missouri, and raise the IQ of BOTH states by ten points.

But between King, and GrAssley and The Castrator, I’m thinking the whole state needs a write off.

1 Like

1 Like

He sed it cause he is agin abortion in rape cases

So the answer is to normalize rape.

SMFH

seems so

I’ve been getting into A10 Close in Air Support lately.

on FB LT Monkey is known as (No relation)

People’s Republic of the Donner Party
·