If she weren't my daughter, I'd probably

through a computer screen?

I was going to say our cavemen growls would help her with her condition, but I think that would be too much

On the other hand, starling could at least post a face pic

Yeah because Iā€™d get caught then become single and have to resort to prostitution to support my prescription drug habit.

1 Like

Thereā€™s always Chaturbate dot com, you could masturbate for tokens. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I donā€™t get out of bed for anything less than bitcoin.

2 Likes

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14485051_1336795929684726_9143437848318389384_n.jpg?oh=0928a18a79ffbfafb38125f1362aa64f&oe=5837B012

2 Likes

Good lord.

Thereā€™s a video of some libtard internet talk show guy on the YT who references 3 occasions where The Donald makes reference to wanting to bone his daughter, the view, on Howard Stern as a Call in guest and in a Rolling Stone interview the guy in the vid is a bit of a drama queen, but none the less, I

2 Likes

His difference between A and B is spot on. Trump is uber creepy.

While it is possible this is just part of Trumpā€™s Schtick to be self deprecating or ā€œshockingā€ or something, the fact you see very few pics of him with his boys or his other Daughter Tiffany who is also quite attractive, adds fuel to all this about him and Ivanka.I dunno, but it just looks weird.And as has been said, we probably wouldnā€™t be talking about had he not placed her front and center in his campaign, a campaign fueled by his use of innuendo attacks.

2 Likes

Yeah? Whatā€™s wrong with it?

Plus, if it was just a troll, it would have to be a reaalllllllllllllllly long troll, and I donā€™t think heā€™s that patient.

Nothing. People are cherry picking a few photos out of thousands of pics of Trump and his daughter and making it look disconcerting. I donā€™t even see anything wrong with those photos. Also, now that folks here think they are getting under your skin they are going to ramp it up. Thatā€™s the way these trolls operate.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t think Trump is banging his daughter, Ivanka seems to be a normal girl, I donā€™t see abused in her eyes.

1 Like

Bullshit. Whatā€™s disconcerting is the fact that, on at least three different occasions, Trump has publicly made suggestions that heā€™d like to fuck his daughter. And those pictures are fucking creepy. I would have started this thread even if I never heard of Starling. It has fuck all to do with her, and everything to do with the high creepiness factor of The Donald.

So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Also it has little to do with Ivanka, I have never felt victims (If Ivanka is indeed a victim) are to blame.

1 Like

So dating = fucking? I donā€™t know what thesaurus youā€™re using but I havenā€™t seen them listed as synonyms. And again, was he serious? No. Does he keep making light of the stupid comment? Yes.

What EXACTLY makes those pictures creepy?

In the original pic in the original poast, he has his hand on her hip instead of her waist. Not cool.

Even if Trump was merely Joking, I donā€™t think anyone took the comment meaning that he only wanted to take that girl with the great figure over to the Baskin Robbins to share a Sundae.

1 Like

When I was in Junior High I got recruited into what they Called ā€œThe Purple shirtsā€ Purple was School Color and we wore Purple Polos on duty, We were like an amateur Gestapo unit for the School, weā€™d watch the lunch line to not let people have ā€œCutisiesā€ (cutting into line) and we also monitored the Sock Hops theyā€™d occasionally have and one of the things we were supposed to do was uphold ā€œMoralsā€ boys were not to touch the girls butts during the slow dances.