If she weren't my daughter, I'd probably

Why is it not cool? Because a father touches his daughter’s hip? He’s not grabbing her ass or breast or crotch FFS.

1 Like

Given Trump thinks everything he makes and has is the best and stupid shit falls out of his mouth like a stroke patient eating Jell-O, it’s no surprise he SAID something that dumb.

1 Like

You know, even if he never actually molested her, there’s something about his behavior that seems psychologically abusive. If my husband had behaved that way with our daughter, I probably would have thrown him out on his ass. It would have freaked me out.

He may have, but I’ve never heard him bragging about any of his other kids. Even that is a bit odd.

It’s like he’s saying “Ivanka is my favorite, my sons, meh they’re just spoiled frat boys, Tiffany is pretty enough, but not hot enough for me, my newer son the one I had with my current wife he’s terrific, but whatever”

1 Like

[quote=“Starling, post:117, topic:16429”]
So dating = fucking?
[/quote] Well I doanoh - I recall many women asking me if I was looking for a date, and I’m pretty sure they meant for it to involve fucking.

1 Like

Enough of pics of the Trumps

I wanna see Lotus and Starling

Make the Lot us happy

Quit Stalling

1 Like

You asked the question, I answered it. Your “reductio ad absurdum” fallacy is REJECTED. If you have a pubescent daughter sitting in your lap and even THINK you need a picture of it, you’re a creep. If you put your hands on her to boot, even with great care, you’re a BIG creep. End of.

1 Like

I don’t think Donald sees Ivanka as a hooker :stuck_out_tongue:

I think people who sexualize a loving relationship between a father and daughter are creeps.

I’m also going to go further and say touching a hip as some demonstration of creepiness is weak. Really weak. I figured you would do better than that.

/iamdisappoint

…but if he wasn’t her father he probably would. :smiley:

But he’s her dad.

So he says.

The hip hold is only part of the picture, dearie. I could do better, I suppose, but no use beating a dead horse.

It’s a good thing people are around to remind him.

So? Many parents dote over one kid more than the others. Maybe not right, but no crime. My folks always doted over me more than my brothers. Probably because I was the most handsome and intelligent… until Clay came along. Fukking prick.

1 Like

Fukk you.

Fukk you…

Fukk you…

If yuo luv Trump so much Why doncha marry him?

1 Like

I would if ever catches the ghey. I could take a few ass reamings for all that dough.