In Todays episode of Driving While Black, an aggressive young officer gets a big surprise

This is the only pic we need.

Also her husband has darker skin than she does and has done time on drug conspiracy and counterfeiting charges…and she grew up in Detroit.

So, even though nothing happened, they were totally respectful to the woman, some blacks STILL think it was because, well, she was black.

Some people are never happy, apparently.

Ahhh, I get it now.

She goes easy on cop killers and now she’s feeling persecuted

“Ayala was in the news earlier this year after she announced she would not seek the death penalty for an accused cop-killer. Gov. Rick Scott removed her from the case over the decision.”

1 Like

Why whites put up with this bullshit is something I will never understand. Yes they used slaves to build their country, but why let them tear it down? But I suppose you have the exact same problems in Brazil.

1 Like

It’s because it seems some people prefer them to be just the way the slaves were

Ignorant and uneducated, being kept in a prison (this time for the mind)

They have only the basics for their survival (welfare)

And they are used so a few powerful ones can achieve their purposes

In those days, they wanted their free labor. Nowadays, it’s their vote.

Two words…

probable

and

cause

1 Like

ah…you didn’t bother to read the article…
let me help…

“In regards to the video, which was released by the Orlando Police Department last month, the officers stated the tag did not come back as registered to any vehicle,” the statement said. “As you can see in the video, the window tint was dark, and officers would not have been able to tell who, or how many people, were in the vehicle.”

do you need this explained to you? my three year old grandson is available…let me know.

Nice try, Joe, but you’re quite the literalist when reading the lame attempts by embarrassed cops to splain their profiling.

After you’ve figured out that they ran the tags AFTER the stop was initiated, and what that means…get back to me,eh.

And after you’ve done some research on the “too dark” tint, lemme know if you need anything else splained.

2 Likes

Holy smokes, what a beat down!

DWB is probably cause. Who steals the most cars?

Attorneys?

Predatory Tow Companies.

3 Likes

I think we have a winner.

it was part of the article you posted you want to add to it, do so in your op and not with shit you made up.

im not sure what youre better at, making an ass of yourself or covering it up.

What “it” was part of, was the lame ass explanation of the cop as to why he initiated the stop. The rest of the “shit” I did not make up, and you can find it in the comments which are part of the article. Or, you could google the story and find other people saying authoritatively what I’ve “made up.”

You shoulda quit while you were behind, Joe. I hate having a battle of wits with a poorly armed person.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to reply to @joseph rather then Billdo

1 Like

lol… same old spoon.

Even more so, now that Howie and his Black & Decker clue inserter have left the building.