In two years, drug giant McKesson shipped 5 million pain pills to town of 400, House panel says

You could go down by Cannabis Culture’s headquarters in Vancouver and hustle up some cash. lol

Haha. Those are some pretty dedicated stoners.

It’s not the stoners that want them it’s just located in the junky district of vancouver from what I hear.

They always give it with gravol so you don’t puke but it hits me in the lungs. It’s like it’s a bit hard to breathe but still really relaxing.

Yeah but more on the edge of junky district. My husband used to work in the heart of it. I’d go on his night shift and people watch.

2 Likes

Someday I want to take a pot tour of the west coast starting in the Bay area and N. California and working my way up through Oregon and WA, then to Vancouver and up to bumfuck BC to hang out with Chili Bu for a day or two.

LMAO

I was camping there once but gas was like 950 dollars a fucking quart - so I left and went to Montana to camp

2 Likes

My doc prescribed 50 for me when I broke my arm. I didn’t even ask for pain pills. I took one, and it made me feel like shit. I took tylenol the rest of the time.

One thing about Canada is that the National Park People are nicer then the fucks in the USA - free firewood when I went way back in the day

1 Like

Where is Bu again?

My neck of the woods is known for it’s amazing weed (Slocan Valley).

Yeah they are super nice. As teenagers, my girlfriends and I would go out to a local park and camp in the summer by ourselves. It was a hoot! One such day, we had gone swimming and such, but I had taken off a piece of jewelry and left it on the dock. It was now nighttime and we were walking on the beach when I realised I had left it. So, I left my t-shirt on and swam out to the dock. Sure enough, there was my necklace.

Now from the shore, my girlfriends were daring me to jump off the diving board on the dock without my clothes on. I hollered back that the park ranger might see me (they patrol). From the darkness I hear a man’s voice call back. “I don’t mind!” So, I stripped down and took the plunge.

We got a free night out of the deal to boot so yeah, they are super nice up here hahaha

Fill up before you come across the border but keep in mind, right now, everything in Canada is like 25% off for you just on exchange.

He’s in the Chilcotin, I think he lived on Vancouver Island for awhile.

That’s funny because I couldn’t figure out if he was up north or on the Island because both sounded right. You could stop in the Slocan Valley if you were driving. :wink:

1 Like

So they can beg their doctors for them? Kind of like advertising junk food to kids or advertising to kids just before Christmas.

1 Like

Yeah I know but it’s so wrong.

It sounds like the wives in that town get a lot of headaches.

That’s another thing about the opiates, if you get hooked on them your dick stops working but I guess it doesn’t matter as long as you have your pills/smack whatever…

The wives get headaches, but the men’s dicks are limp anyway, so the headaches don’t change much of anything.

3 Likes

I am 72 and mine sure as hell is not limp - just the opposite

1 Like

My boners the last few years have been lasting for like a half hour after I blow my load with the gf… WTF? If this keeps up it’s going to take 4 hours for them to go away by the time I’m your age… maybe it’s the weed…