Is it an Omen?

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15003222_1590412477641406_400439184244760082_o.jpg

This AM at about 7 am, from a friends FB Post

1 Like

About an hour ago, here in Nice

4 Likes

Wow, that looks just like my back yard, except for the Bay and the Ancient Villas dotting the hillside, and the hillside, but other than that, it’s the same.

2 Likes

Here it was Two nights ago

BTW you can rightclick to isolate the pic and it will embiggen

2 Likes

Looks Nice

1 Like

You can drag it to a new tab too and it will open up as a full image… still haven’t figured out why you can’t click to get a full image if you upload them onto the site but you can if you hot link?

I guess the upload doesn’t generate a link, or encode the link in the image posting.

That’s even Nicer. Looks like you have the walk around feature on your phone. I have it too.

The what?

It was a couple of pics I used MS-ICE to stitch together.

1 Like

I have a Galaxy 6. It’s pretty amazing, you just hold your finger down and keep turning, it actually stitches the picture…

Yeah, my Galaxy 6 actually has a video editor and movie maker built in. In fact, I must have it set to randomly make a collage video every few weeks from recent photos. it puts them into an “Events” video folder. No idea how it knows which photos are related, but it created a few collage videos from cannabis pics I took that were actually pretty decent. I put one up on YouTube.

1 Like