It's amusing watching Trump get more paranoid and desperate each day

With each day he gets crazier and more desperate, he knows Mueller has the dirt on him, he’s already a rat in a cage.

President Trump followed up Saturday’s Twitter tirade with a pair of tweets on Sunday saying that it is “very sad” Republicans are doing “very little to protect” him — and admitted that the investigation into his campaign’s possible contacts with Russia, while “phony,” is “taking hold.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sad-republicans-little-protect-president-211034474.html

I beseech thee oh God of politics, please let President Trump have a stark raving meltdown on live tv.

1 Like

I’m starting to think Mike “Don’t touch” Pence is behind this

I’m not sure he has the mental capacity for such an undertaking.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s pretty much exactly why I wanted him to win. He has not disappointed.

Hasn’t he figured out yet that no one likes him and want to keep as far away from him as humanly possible?

The line “TAKE THE HINT ASSHOLE” comes to mind.

The people love him. He has the biggest and best rallies. Just look at the boy scouts thing, which Obama never did btw…

I was amused at how the BSA Leaders felt the need to distance themselves from Trump’s random soliloquy.

About his rich friend who bangs models on yachts and stuff?

Obama sent a recorded message to the Boy Scouts in 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNyp_-2D78

It was short (likely because he was speaking to youth) but a lot more inspiring than that rambling shit trump puked all over them.

But every other President has gone in person, right?

I don’t think so.

HAHAHAHA!

An official with the Boy Scouts of America apologized to the scouting community on Thursday for the political content of President Donald Trump’s speech at the National Scout Jamboree.

“I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree,” said BSA Chief Executive Michael Surbaugh. “That was never our intent.”

Normus originally posted this in the Donny Tinyhands meme thread, but I think it belongs here too… .

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

The thing is he doesn’t really know any better. Put him in front of a crowd and TRUMP’s gonna TRUMP.

Well that’s the problem - he’s fucking clueless.