It's been fun

Don’t they have some pretty severe stalkin laws out there where you live?

Holy shit Flea, sorry to hear that

I’d at least like to see the chops, all things being equal.

Oh Roose…so tacky.

WHen they leave you always have to make them poast one moar time Starlın.

Good point.

Carry on.

That really sucks. IMO, if that is someone who comes here, it would be a public service to identify the person. Stalking is a crime.

You know what’s a crime is people giving perfect strangers access to their personal information online.

That’s kind of like saying if you get drunk and then get raped, the crime was you getting drunk.

Giving out PI is stupid. Using it illegally is a crime.

Well ya know, I wasn’t really using “crime” in the legal sense there, but okay then…stupid.

If she was poasting on FB, the boards are blameless.

Social media doesn’t stalk people, only people stalk people.

But seriously, sorry this is happening to you and your family. Be safe.

What the hell is wrong with a telephone, huh? email even?
I have never understood the need for these social media sites like MySpace and FB, and the others where kids are lured by predators etc. I am happy to be of the old way.

Shouldn’t there be background checks before you can purchase a 'puter and post? It’s only common sense.

I was using “crime” in both the legal sense and the more symbolic sense relating to ethics.

Is there no point at which a person must accept responsibility for their own carelessness?

I think there is also an element of attention whoring at work. Being “stalked” on the internets is like being " raped" on campus.

It’s possible for two things to be at play here, isn’t it? Thing 1) The stupidity of sharing personal info with someone you do not know. But more to the point, Thing 2) the depravity of people who do shitty things to people who share personal info with them. There is really no excuse whatsoever for Thing 2.

Why don’t you take that shit to Roosh’s site?