I've always said I was going to drive it until the wheels fell off

and my old Corolla is almost there… but I think with a little love it’ll probably go another 100k… just went and got an oil change and the alternator belt changed… I noticed the belt was frayed yesterday, and they’re like… you only got half a belt here and it’s split into 3… and it was lol… so I had it changed too… they said it was the worst one they’ve ever seen…

1 Like

Just fill your trunk with spare batteries, you don’t need no dang alternator.

Yu went and got

OMG

I need to stop hyperventilating

yeah I’m not changing oil… I got cash, ain’t no greaser… :smile:

It takes 5 minutes - instead you fucking drove and waited and drove again

and the worst part

you let someone else fuck with yer car

I gotta be hard put and desperate fer that to happen

Then what am I going to do with the old oil, dump it down the sink? And it would take me a lot more than 5 minutes, don’t have the shit to do it, not crawling around under the fucking car and shit… fuck all that… it’s worth paying for it to me.

and I only have it done like once every 3-5 years.

All the auto parts places take used oil - everyone

I will make a vid next time - 5 minutes flat

then you gotta take a trip to the auto parts store with a dirty fucking oil pan.

you gotta get tools, you gotta have some sort of jack or fucking dangerous ass stands… then you gotta fuck around under the car and get all greasy… then fuck with a dirty fucking oil pan… I’d rather pay $20 and get my shit vacuumed too… and I paid $40 for the belt change and watched the guy wrestle it and it was well worth the $40…

Give away all that free hair gel, are you crazy?

I never jack it up - never Just put the pan under, loosen the nut and twist off the filter

40 dollars fer another 3 minute job - lmao

Shit man you should open a garage…