I've been here

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/14141874_2142462409311226_3462815890548185548_n.jpg?oh=224456de4333db4709b4c811a34e135c&oe=588574A0&gda=1485071620_ac371a021367270dac31e87c2de17789

I thought you were a dude?

You’re onto something there

It’s ma foot

That looks spectacular!!! I bet the view is stunning.

It really does.

I would love to stand under a hundred foot filtered waterfall. Awesome!

Hell of a spot there Rancid
This is my favorite spot - ZION
You can get a perspective by looking at the road on the lower left

2 Likes

That is beautiful, I now see why all yer joos wanna move there.

That is the Enchanted Valley (very apropo name) in the CaparaĂł Sierra

That natural pool there looks deadly, but right down there’s another pool, so you you fall, chances are you’re going to slip on the rocks and just get a few scrapes

That is to east of me,

To the west, there’s the Diamantina Sierra

Very beautiful place too, including a hippie mecca, Milho Verde (Green Corn)

http://www.pousadasempreviva.com.br/images/varzea_final_reduzida.jpg

That’s beautiful too man

We have places like that here but the mountains are pure granite, they’re not as colorful.

Drove thru Southwester Utah a month ago on our way to Colorado. I had never been to Utah and always figured it was kind of blah. Fukk was I wrong. I was completely awestruck by the massive canyons and especially all of the natural arches. We were in a hurry to get to CO, but ended up adding about 4 hours to our trip because we just had to stop at every scenic turnout and stare. Not sure why folks go to the Grand Canyon. Zion has it beat by leaps and bounds… and we did not see a single soul at any of our stops. It’s like we had the place to ourselves. We’re going to rent a RV next spring and spend a week there. it’s little more than a day trip to get there for us.

1 Like

I was just there last year. Arches, Bryce and Zion. Fantastic trip (except Delicate Arch trail was flooded so we couldn’t hike it)

Utah has Arches, Zion, Bryce, Canyonlands and a few others - the Grand Canyon is a fucking joke

you could lose it in Canyonlands

Utah is in top 4 of the most beautiful states if not the top 3

I forgot Bridges, Glen Canyon and Cedar Breaks - all fucking top notch

1 Like

Very pretty - looks like you want to be careful which side you exit that pool. The woman is nice looking.

When you get a little further NE up near where the I-15 meets the I-70 it’s a major elevation climb and the canyons start giving way to mountains… big mountains as far as the US goes… and that’s pretty impressive too. In fact, the whole trip from about Zion, UT to CO Springs was breathtaking. Aspen, Snowmass and Steamboat Springs in the summer are like something out of a storybook. Wouldn’t really want to be there in the winter with all the tourist traffic, but in the summer it’s a nice place to relax.

Make it 2 weeks, and look into all the parks. Zion is astounding, as is Bryce, as has been said. I liked Arches as well, and I haven’t been to the others BD6 mentioned. Do some research and give yourself the time, is my rec. You won’t be disappointed

1 Like

You want a little culture shock, check out real estate in some of those Skiing Mecca areas like Aspen, Telluride etc, unfuckingbelievable!

Grand Staircase, have you been there? It looked like it would also be nice. It’s a YUUUGE park…

I’ll do that.

Consider driving along Scenic 12 as you go, it’s pretty amazing. The whole stretch from Torrey to Jct 89.

1 Like