Jerk off wheater people who stand in 80mph wind and rain

It’s like fucking GH day

just replay the last one and change the storm name

WTF sense does it make?

I heard this fucking gem today

We have to wait till the storm is over to check the damage

Really? who knew?

3 Likes

I gotta say since starting my therapy I don’t hardly pay attention to the newz at all, it’s like none of it is even happening in my world, it’s great. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Since I cut the cord several months ago, I don’t watch any TV which had been mostly the evening news while I’d scarf down some chow, and occasionally Jeopardy…I still scan headlines on the internets tho, I keep thinking the world will keep spinning whether I know what stoopit and or corrupt thing Trump did today or not, but some habits are hard to break.

1 Like

You don’t watch FORGED IN FIRE - omg

Yeah that’s what I was doing, don’t do it much at all anymore… my yahoo comment levels are dropping fast.

1 Like

I recognize my lack of Teevee viewing will be a yuge disadvantage in the current pop culture categories when I appear on Jeopardy, I’ll just have to cross my fingers and hope those categories don’t come up during my record setting run.

If my wife is on the same time as you - just go home and save the embarrassment

1 Like

I’ll take things that’ll never happen for a brazillion dollars Alex…

The down side of checking out entirely is that when people stop paying attention they don’t vote. They don’t vote and the fucked up people do, then it’s more fucked up…it just keeps getting worse.

1 Like

I just sent in my thing to vote by mail last week.

1 Like

Did ya get a free red hat

2 Likes

no it was just a boring form letter and a piece of paper to fill out and send in.

One of my Dog park friends votes republican, just because is parents were Republicans and he doesn’t think about Politics much, but he gets so much guff from us intolerant libtards he will either get his voting act together, or just not talk about his vote anymore.

I said it before, if you could reason with a TRUMP supporter there would be no TRUMP supporters.

1 Like

What’s wrong with those people?