Kennedy: Medicinal marijuana is a ‘Trojan horse’ for the recreational drug industry

I remember a few years ago when this Kennedy jagoff got busted hopped up on pain pills and drugged driving… now he’s qualified to tell us pot heads what to do… :smile:

Kennedy: Medicinal marijuana is a ‘Trojan horse’ for the recreational drug industry [Video]

Literally the only reason against it is that it takes money from big pharma.

:upside_down_face:

These two paragraphs would make me boot this clown on the spot:

Kennedy also bristles at the notion that there is “less to worry about” with pot than with opioids because fewer people are dying from the former. “I just don’t think we should relish the thought that any American is kept from their God-given potential.”

In Rhode Island, where the district he represented in Congress is located, drug overdoses are a public health crisis. The opioid crisis is at the root of that epidemic, but Kennedy argues that marijuana usage needs to be examined just as carefully.

1 Like

Meanwhile there’s no “marijuana epidemic”

Drugs like fentanyl are killing people in droves. Where are the marijuana deaths?

1 Like

This guy and his organization are tools for big pharma and the media is catapulting the propaganda for them… and the sheep soak it up…

1 Like

They probably give him an unlimited supply of Oxy’s for speaking out about the dangers of marijuanas.

Maybe he should use his God-given potential to focus on actual problems.