Koomieforniuh happenings

Why is Newsom holding 1st responders hostage for funding to give to illegal immigrants?
How mentally incapable do you have to be to think 1st Responders can be used as leverage for funding?

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) – California Governor Gavin Newsom has a stark message for Republican lawmakers – if the federal government doesn’t give financial aid to California, they’ll only be punishing first responders.

“I hope they’ll consider this, the next time they want to salute and celebrate our heroes and first responders, our police officers and firefighters, consider the fact that they are the first ones that will be laid off by cities and counties,” Newsom told CNN’s Jake Tapper during a Sunday morning interview when asked what will happen if California doesn’t get federal aid.

Trump is offering said to states that vote for him, and withholding from states that don’t. This is an unprecedented partisan move.

When everyone else is already laid off/furloughed, who is left?

I see that Trump is trying to exempt NG COVID workers from VA benefits.

I thought he was just denying money to sanctuary states as they are literally in violation of federal law.

Can you provide me a source that says he’s denying for votes?

You apparently don’t understand the Constitution too good, Immigration is not a power or a function of the States, why is that so hard for you to understand?

So there are no sanctuary cities in Kommieforniuh?

lolz

CA is one of the 50 US Political Districts known as States. Hope that helps.

Yeah, Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask 'em, “How much should we give?”
Ooh, they only answer “More, more, more!”

2 Likes

Kinzinger happens to be my congressman, damn him to hell. He hasn’t had a thought that wasn’t given to him by his GOP leaseholders since he was elected.

1 Like

You know what I meant, don’t dodge the question. :slight_smile:

There are, but that’s not what this is about. He’s withholding funds because of the moves to mail-in voting, which he has clearly stated lowers Republican chances.

You know, stuff they’re not supposed to say out loud without a dog whistle in hand.

Eh I’m pro mail in voting, except I’m flabbergasted when after the election they “find” totes of ballots waiting to be counted.

And we all know military mail in voting never reaches it’s destination.

And thus endeth another empty Boro rant thread.

1 Like

it’s news either way, and discussion doesn’t always need to turn into an argument.
we’re adults here.

You trying to tie two unrelated things together is the empty rant part.

Like I told my Trumper bible thumpin old ass aunt after she posted some rant on facebook about voting by mail… if I wouldn’t have gotten to vote by mail I would have been too busy working to have been able to vote against a bunch of old racist bible thumping gun nuts which is exactly what they’re afraid of.

1 Like

Oregon has been vote by mail for over 20 years, I see old school friends from Oregon bitching about vote by mail…vote fraud has been minimal here.

1 Like

And tbh, most of the voter fraud cases I remember knowing about, were low level minor “fuck ups”, by Republicans zealots. Google.Com

1 Like