Kushner Family offering green cards to rich chink investors

Nah no ethics violations here people, just keep moving along.
What was they were screaming about the Clinton Foundation, pay to play, i think it was?

2 Likes

I know I am going to get crapped on for saying this, but I think that’s a fairly “normal” investment pitch. I’m pretty sure it is up here in Canada where Chinese foreign property ownership is huge. It’s had some serious effects like raising the cost of housing to the point of being unobtainable, left many condos empty which affects local businesses, and created a rental crisis.

Yes Canada and the the US have long welcomed high net worth immigrants. But 1, i dont think visas are under the purview of private enterprise. 2, The Executive Office should go above and beyond in avoiding even the appearance of influence peddling.

I’m quite sure the wealthy Chinese know how close the Kushner fam is to 1600 Pennsylvania

I agree but were they just selling the investment immigration thing or something more nefarious?

They were semi careful in their wording there was the implication of green card assistance to investor’s.

It’s all one big cluster fuck of conflict of interest.

Our goobermint has been selling citizenship right along. Bring cash, start a business, you’re in. Nothing new about that.

The majority of Asians come to the US, LEGALLY.

Thanks for sharing your immense knowledge on the subject, I’m sure we’ll all keep that in mind as the Trumpf klan sells green cards to the highest bidder. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Go to any nail salon, all legal. :smiley: