Latin man I met at a bookstore a while back

Sent me another message…been a month or more since I last said goodbye.

Just wanted to know if I was doing well. I said I was great and hope he was well too. Asks me in another message if I have met my “dream” guy. Hmm. I said yes, I think my partner is about as close to my “dream” guy as it can get. (Not that “dream guy” isn’t a completely douchebag perspective on what a female wants)…anyway…

Partner he says? Yep. Partner. You didn’t tell me you had a partner. I didn’t tell you I was single either. We had a series of email exchanges and my personal business is mine to share as I please, or not.

Well, I was “completely honest” and told you I was married. You are in a relationship and didn’t say anything about it.

Yeah, but I wasn’t looking to have a dalliance with you, I says. I have no reason to tell you anything about me. It was simply my responsibility to reject your advances because you’re a married man, if I was interested in you, which I’m not.

For the record, I was the completely honest one, he says.

Orly, I says? So, you’ve shared with your wife that you have thought about straying and want to work on your relationship to make things right? (or not) See, here of the two of us, I’m not the one that has a spouse that I’ve made vows of fidelity to, buddy. That’s you. So, you can feel that you’ve been honest, but that feeling is nothing more than a house of cards.

In any case, if you feel morally superior because you told me you’re married and were interested in me, you go right ahead and feel smug. Hopefully that feeling of smugness will keep you warm at night.

What a douchebag!.

Some people just never give up. I’m guessing I have to block him at this point. Easiest to read from bottom up. Why don’t men think of their wives when they are acting this way? My responses are in bold type - kinda…I don’t get the software here.

No, thank you.

Let’s meet, if we like each other we make love.

I’m sorry, I’m not clear with what you’re saying in this last message. But I think the right thing to say is that I won’t ever “do something about it.” It is a losing proposition for me. I don’t ever chase bad ideas, not at this age in any case.

Yes, unless you want to do something about it. And even with out hope you know I needed to say so :slight_smile:

Fair enough. I suppose we leave it at that.
Wishing you the best.

I have no need to lie to you, therefore I won’t. No, this is not familiar to me at all. I must admit feeling comfortable with you. I felt a sensation that I have not in years. The sense of anticipation. The straight and overwhelming feeling of desire. I just cannot imagine how that would translate in bed with you. Only one thing I know for sure I would have cause you a lot of pleasure. I know I know, you are not going to let it happen and that’s fine. Have I had this cake before, no. Why? Because if it was about just having sex there so many places to get it and I’m sure you know that. Would I just get involved with anyone? Not a chance. As you mention more than once “honestly” I love the company of women. Just NOT any woman.
Thanks.

No, I hate to say it, but I think you want your cake and to eat it too.
You seem to have a sense of comfort with this whole idea, as if it common for you to do.

Ok, no problem… But one last question, honest answer; are at least curious, even if just a little bit?

Yes, it is what I wish. There is no place for us in one another’s life that’s remotely appropriate given the situation.
Best of luck in your life

As you wish

I am tired of these exchanges. I don’t think I was nasty, but honest. And repulsive is about your attitude and nothing else.
I think your tone about “being honest” is off and I said so.
At this point, I would appreciate you simply leaving me alone. I don’t think there’s any reason for us to communicate further.
Please stop messaging me.
thank you in advance

Too much sharing. Facebook has a smiley for that, I think.

1 Like

fuck off Lotus…don’t care what you think

I know. But I said what everyone else was thinking. No one else wants to set you off. :loudspeaker:

1 Like

fuck off lotus

Actually one of your favorite butt lickers has talked to me about this individual before.

whoa.
What. The. Hell.

Is there a problem?

Can’t I post an opinion about your fawning attitude over a person I find disgusting?

theRabbit used to argue that expressions of disgust were actually a sign of desire.

1 Like

explain where I am feeling desire - for what, whom… simply I’m thinking WTF?

Huh?
IDK

Then wtf are you spouting about?

I was a little shocked by your post.

1 Like

I am shocked by outright ass licking when I see it.

There are no words.

“No, it is a loss, at least for me. Yes, we are flesh and blood but trust me I KNOW there is more. Even risking you coming out swinging and reprimanding me for being a self assured jerk I’ll tell you why. I love making love, having sex, fucking, you call it what you call it. I love it because is the most pure expression of pleasure that we can experience. For me, is always about making love. Wh I enjoy is being the cause of pleasure. I work hard at it, I’m really good and well equip for it. I just imaging you rolling your eyes and saying oh please! sarcastically and that’s fine :-). Why I’m telling you this? Because somehow I NOW that under all you rhetoric you KNOW what I’m talking about.”

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sharing. You are a lesson in why online dating is horrifying.

1 Like

fuck off moron

this isn’t dating…if you could read and comprehend…it’s someone that approached me in a bookstore

And YOU gave him your phone number.

1 Like

Uhm email isn’t phone…and it started off about starting a book club, from my perspective… But you don’t know the whole story. You were “gone” when it came up.

The real issue is how douchebaggy married people, in this case a man, can be.

Online dating has even less to do with this.

My partner I met online, and we are going to be living together as of this weekend.

He’s wonderful, frightfully intelligent and decent and kind. He’s read your posts and thinks your a colossal fucking idiot and wonders why I bother with you. He’s right.

I need a shower.

1 Like