Lee Harvey Oswald -- Sheep Dipped Patsy

Just sayin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWsAoWqc52w

1 Like

Allan Dulles… If you haven’t read this yet, you’re late to the party.

2 Likes

Not to hijack this thread in any particular direction, but just to say that Kinzer does not suggest the Dulles brothers to have played any part in the JFK assassination. But JFK also was a patsy in terms of the Bay of Pigs which was planned under Ike and handed to JFK to complete when he took office. Unlike Ike, though, when JFK said “I will not commit American military force to a Cuba adventure” he actually meant it.

Geraldo Rivera needed a hair cut.

Hope to watch later.

The more things change…

From the conspiracy to assassinate Cesar to Machiavelli, Hitler, the JFK assassination, and 9/11, absolute power has corrupted the corruptible absolutely. I don’t know why anyone would believe humans have evolved past any of this.

All you have to do is look at the world as it is now and spend some time studying history to know there has been non-stop evil afoot. Just look at our current wars (what is it, 7 right now?). To commit this kind of evil, conspiracies are required. This shit can’t ever be done alone. None of it. The wars, the pollution, the malignant capitalism, the genocides, the destruction of unions and the middle class. All conspiracies for profits and power.

1 Like

I have the same experience when I look at AHC. I try to balance that by thinking of all the good people that I know in real life. I am not naive about this but on balance I believe that many of the people that I know in my real life are descent.

What is AHC?

Yeah, well you probably don’t know any of the power hungry maniacs who rule the world. They are different than other people.

“American Heroes Channel is an American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by Discovery Communications. The network carries programs related to the military, warfare, and military history and science.” Wikipedia

Oh, wow. That sounds right up my alley.

Yeah, who didn’t know that already?